one hundred eighteen

Magsimula sa umpisa

Jimin slowly let his hands fall from his mouth, looking up at Taehyung. This was the first time he was, positive. He was just wailing that she was dead...

"Mommy is going to be okay."

Jimin looked down at his kids, their crying reduced to sniffles.

'Not Mommy, but, but I know him.' The baby boy looked up at his father. 'I know his voice.'

'Daddy.' The little girl giggled.

"You two are going to love her so much." Taehyung smiled, a real, genuine smile. "She has hundreds of freckles all across her cheeks. They look like the stars you'll see in the sky." Taehyung sighed and looked out the window, the night sky out there. "Never ending and absolutely breath-taking."

Jimin cried silently, leaning his head on Taehyung's shoulder. All he could see was her face, her smile. He could feel her hugs, her teasing hits. He could hear her laughs, he could hear her voice.

"I think my little girl wants her Uncle Jiminie to hold him." Taehyung nudged Jimin softly. "She is our second born, which makes her-"

"My godchild." Jimin breathed, his hands shaking as he reached out for her and her baby smile. "She ... she has Becca's smile."

"She has the best godfather in the world." Taehyung spoke gently, Jimin hugging his godchild as he doubled over and sobbed.

If Becca didn't make it, Jimin would only have her little girl to remind him of her. He, he has to keep this little girl safe, protected. He swears he'll never let anything bad happen to her.

This is Becca's child, nothing will ever happen to her.

)()()()()()(

"The kids are alive-" The nurse spoke up as chaos insued.

"Becca!" Taehyung's mom cried, shocking everyone through their tears. "How is my daughter-in-law? Is she going to make it??"

Never has Taehyung's mom ever referred to Becca as her daughter-in-law. The two still had a hate-love relationship. Taehyung's mom saying she hates Becca, but everyone knows she absolutely adores her no matter how much she denies it.

Jungkook lunged forward and pulled Yoongi back, Yoongi about to charge through the doors to Becca. "Stay Yoongi!" Jungkook cried, holding onto his hyung as he tried to fight through him. "Yoongi I need you!"

"No no she can't die." Namjoon was still in shock as Jin clung to him, sobbing into the leader. "She, she's going to be fine."

Amber rubbed Jamie's back as she cried into her, Amber crying silently, reassuring her younger friend that Rebecca will pull through. She always does, she, she has to.

"I can't lose... I have to ... I need Becca." Hoseok couldn't form proper sentences, standing alone as everyone else had someone to hold. "Becca .. she's always there she, she can't-"

Yoongi yanked Hoseok into him and Jungkook's hug, Hoseok finally crying along with the rest of them. Yoongi kept his eyes shut. Maybe, just maybe, if he closed his eyes and imagined Rebecca alright, maybe it'll come true.

He just has to belive enough.

)()()()()()(

"You're an amazing father already Taehyung." Jimin whispered, both looking down at the sleeping children in their arms. "You calmed them down so quickly."

"I just talked about Becca." Taehyung sat back, staring forward. "I just pray they'll get to meet her themselves. Besides," Taehyung swallowed tears. "I can't be a good father if they don't have their mother."

)()()()()()()(

Rebecca opened her eyes, screaming for a second before slamming her hands against her mouth. Water, there was water all around her. She held her breath looking around wildly. There was no telling which way was up, which was down.

Her heartbeat increased.

She opened her mouth in shock for a split second before closing it agian, her eyes burning against the salt water. There was her sister, floating towards her. Becca couldn't move, watching Kathryn stop in front of her.

"Hi Becky." She smiled sadly, and if Rebecca wasn't under water, she could cry. "Do you want to see your babies?"

Rebecca nodded quickly, her heart starting to burn as she slowly ran out of breath to hold.

"Then breathe." Kathryn raised her chin, holding eye contact with her older sister.

'I can't.' Rebecca thinks, shaking her head at her sister. Everything was becoming blurry, Rebecca could barely hold her arms up, could barely keep her hand son her mouth.

If she breathes, she'll suffocate. The water,, it'll just kill her.

Death scares her.

"Yes you can!" Kathryn held her sister's shoulders. "Do it for them!"

Rebecca's eyes fluttered for a second, before shutting. 'I can't!' She's almost there, almost at her resting-

"Do it for your babies!"

Something clicked inside of Rebecca. Two babies in her arms, crying, but holding blue eyes, freckles. Taehyung was there...

Rebecca took a deep breath,,

)()()()()()(

The nurse walked back out into the waiting room.

"Rebecca?"

Everyone stood, everyone holding onto each other, giving each other enough strength to stand. But they needed another to stand themselves.

The moment of truth.

--

"Taehyung?" The doctor knocked on the door after opening it.

Jimin and Taehyung both stood, the babies remaining asleep in their arms. Taehyung's lip quivered once he saw blood on the doctor's scrubs.

"Your wife ..."

hahah you thought

i have school tomorrow so you'll hear me complain about it in the next chapter.

actually i might publish another today idk

wait, is this even a cliffhanger? idk

bye lol

oh btw jin isn't the godfather it's jimin sorry i changed it, it made more sense this way