In Death do we part

"It's okay Murphy I got ya. Relax." Reagen hushed him. Slowly taking her hand rubbing her hands on his greasy blood coated hair. Moving it away from his forehead. Patting the cool rag on his head.

"Why are you so nice to me? After all I put this camp through, you still are nice to me."

"Because I believe in second chances."

"Look at me I'm a monster." He cried out. Afraid of dying, just a regular teenage boy, afraid of death. The line around his neck was still visible. It pained me to see him so vulnerable.

"Look at it in a different perspective, my look, I will take care of you--"

"Then you'll get sick to Reagen."

"Murphy then you'll take care of me. Okay? Deal. Pinky Promise."

They interlocked pinkes, making a promise to themselves about never letting anyone get into their life. No one to tell us no.

Reagen soothed his fever by applying a wet cloth on his forehead, decreasing his fever. Gradually he sought of the fever, slowly. Before finally resting his eyes for a while.

Reagan slowly got her feet from under her, ready, to look out for any incoming people with the virus. She wanted everyone to heal as fast as they could, in order to finally win the battle against the grounders. The grounders should know that we don’t go down without a fight, and if we do, were bring you down with us. Reagen overheard the tart of the front of the drop ship open, she figured, it was Finn, or maybe her friend Jasper. But all went wrong, when she felt that familiar touch, of the boy she loathed.

“Bellamy please, just leave me alone, haven’t you done enough? Already??”   Reagen pleaded with the dark haired Blake boy. She was tired of how he wouldn’t go away at times, how he would stay and watch her help others before she helped herself.  

“Reagen we need to talk.”

“No we don’t we already established that you will leave me alone, that you won’t have contact with me, you wont even be near me.”

“Reagen, stop being a baby and listen for once. Let Clarke take the night shift and you and I will have our talk.”

“I don’t want to talk to you Bellamy, don’t you understand that, you always get what you want! What is it because your twenty something, and your used to getting anything you want, isn’t? Isn’t that the truth? You don’t know how to stop, or take no for an answer! You need to stop what ever the hell it is your doing, because no one is going to keep following your damn orders!”

“Look at you, trying to act all calm and collective about everything, when in reality, your just as scared as I am.”

“I could really not give a crap about you Bellamy Blake, look what you have done to me. You have lied in my face over and over again. And I am not putting up with it anymore!”

Bellamy has had it with Reagen. He lifts her up by her forearm, gripping her arm tightly, dragging her across the camp to his tent, leaving the sick behind, and leaving Clarke to watch over them. Reagen struggles from his tight grip, she couldn’t help but face the fact that he was stronger than her. Stronger than she will ever be. He drags her to his tent, angrily pushing her in.

“May we meet in death Bellamy Blake, because if you think just for one minute, I am going to talk to you. Your seriously stupid.”

 "Just because Murphy's back doesn't give you the right to talk to me like that."

"Just because Murphy's back doesnt give you the right to shag every other girl" Reagen yells at Bellay, knowing he set her off and there is no way to stopping her.

"Your jealous Princess."