The Hanging Tree

Rant/ Disclaimer.

Disclaimer: I do not own 'the hanging tree' props go for Suzanne Collins.

Disclaimer/ Rant I do not I repeat do not own this song, I chose it because I think it fits with the thought of Murphy being hanged or what the 100 thought as "floated" it fits because of the way he was a criminal, he wanted justice. The 100 all came to see him being floated.

Also in the song it said
"They strung up a man who said murdered three."
Rant:
We don't know what he did to locked in the ark. All we know his a criminal but he murdered Charlotte, he drove her to a point to which she wanted to kill her self I order to save everyone that she cared about

___________________________

I went to turn around to grab a cup to fill it up with a cool glass of water. But his hand caught mine, I looked at his hand, looked at him. I blinked serval times before I knew, he stood up, cupping my face in his hands and leaning down to kiss me.

I stood up meeting him half way only to trip on my to feet planting my head to his chest. I felt his chest vibrate in laughter. I buried my self in his chest from embarrassment. He's arms found my side, slipping his hands under the thin shirt. Rubbing small traces with the tip of his finger.

"Has John Murphy gone a softy?" I giggled. It caused him to place his hands on my ass flushing my self even closer than I thought we were. His hands didn't leave the spot.

"Don't even think about it."

He pulled away before giving me a chaste kiss on my lips, grinning and pulling back, walking back to the rest of the crowds. Everyone was getting ready to fight. I saw a Clarke and Finn running towards the tent protecting Charlotte.

I ran towards her bending down and wrapping my small arms around her afraid of ever letting her. She was so fragile, afraid of the world that we are living on. She hugged me she was afraid of letting me go. I cupped her small face with my hands

"I promise you I won't let anything happen to you. I promise you." I spoke the truth, the truth was hurting so much, that I didn't know what might happen.

"Is this what you want Princess! Is this the type of society you want!? Bring her out!" Murphy called out.

I closed me eyes, thinking on what just happened a couple minutes ago. I kissed him. A cold blooded killer. He won't get his hands on Charlotte even if it kills me.

"Bring out the girl Bellamy!"

"Look Charlotte what-"

"Look I was trying to slay my demons like you told me!" She yelled at Bellamy.

"Come again?" I answered Charlotte.

I bent down towards Charlotte looking her in her eyes. She told me what Bellamy told her to do.
"Bellamy said if I was ever afraid I had to say 'screw you I'm not afraid'"

"Bellamy! What the hell!" I hissed angrily.

"She misunderstood me."

"Or you didn't explain your self well enough." I stared down at him, knowing I was right, I hugged Charlotte earning one from her as well. I am not letting Murphy getting his hands on her

"Bring the girl out now!"

"Stay here with him, I'll be right back."

"No Reagen you'll get hurt!" Charlotte pulled me back. She wanted me here.

"Stay I'll promise I'll be right back." I leaned down and kissed her forehead before exiting the makeshift tent.

"Well well Little Warrior. Come to join us." Murphy smirked at me, I know what he was thinking, I know. He wrapped his arms around my waist flushing my towards him.