Little Warrior

I started to stand back up, leaving them to go back towards the trail. We need to get to Mount Weather, and get water as soon as possible. We won't make it.

"Why would they send us down here after 97 years?"

"They need to do that to reduce population." I hopped from the higher end of the hill towards the bottom meeting Spacewalker.

"That's bull crap."

"Everything on the ark is bull crap." I winked towards him.

"That's why they floated your dad and Clarke's isn't it. You two knew what was going to happen." Finn walked along with Clarke and I.

"Apparently we knew to much. Damn them."

I ran towards the clearing, both Octavia and I giggled like two school girls. We were happy to see actual running water, to the cool breeze of a lake.

"Guys look! It's beautiful here!"

I heard a splash from below me. Octavia's heading bobbing in the water. She stood up, and I turned around to see Jasper getting all googly eyes over her.

"Octavia get out of the water! Get out of the water!" Jasper yelled from behind me. I saw what was coming. It looked like a snake, a mutated snake.

"O! Get out of the water!!"

Before she could process it pulled her down, drowning her. Both Jasper and I both saw a boulder that was small enough to push off a ledge but big enough to create a diversion.

We both pushed the Boulder down towards the lake, causing the Snake to let go of Octavia. Jasper wasted no time pulling her out of the water.

Clarke tore half his shirt making a tourniquet wrapping it against Octavia's leg.

"Good thinking Jasper and Reagan." Monty said rubbing my back slowly in a Kind friendly manor.

I smiled back at him, knowing, we saved a life. Saving a life feels so good. We picked her up slowly, not to fast and not to slow either, I held on to her right side, while Jasper was fixing to have an orgasm just on carrying Octavia Blake.

"Next time O, let's jump near the shallow end of the lake."

"Or what we can do first is save the girl." Monty said with a slight smile

"Look it's almost nightfall we have to find a safe place to sleep, it's to late to go back to camp." Clarke argued with Finn.
___________________

Morning shown from the trees, like a painting, it felt so real looking at it, but everything can change in the matter of seconds. Perhaps minutes as well.

Walking back to the river, we found out the opening across from where we were leads to Mount Weather. We found a vine, jasper and I both pulled on it to see if it was safe enough to be.

"Hey Jordan, go for it. Because now she sees you." I lightly pushed him from behind. Earning a glare from Clarke.

He jumped from the cliff and landed on the other side. We all cheered, we are going to make it to mount weather. We will survive.

"Look! We made it! We are grounders!"

"Let me have a shot!" I pulled on the vine, about to head off when a spear came flying out of now where and hitting Jasper. Jasper was thrown back, and landed in the tree.

"Where not alone." Clarke said.

"Jasper!!"
___________________

Going back to camp with someone who couldn't put pressure on there leg, was hard enough, I couldn't really understand how it felt. To feel vulnerable.