Murphy's Law

"You son of a bitch! You killed Wells!"

I placed my hands on his chest and shoved him as hard as I could, making him stumble but regain his stance. He laughed at me, grabbing my wrist, flushing me towards him.

"What's your problem Little Warrior?"

"Your my problem! You killed Wells!"

"Hey that's my knife where did you find it?!" He Advanced me trying to get his knife back, but I wasn't going to let him have it. I pushed it away from him. But he grasp on to my wrist.

"What don't you get Murphy! We found it where you killed Wells!" I was about to pull my hair from all the stress he has been putting on me and the camp.
He needs to stop, he isn't funny.

"I didn't kill Wells, the grounders did!"

"The grounders don't use knives! They use spears and arrows!" I shoved him
Back harder this time. My eyes were watering, I couldn't cry, not here not now, never. I can't cry.

" Bellamy do you believe this crap?"

I looked back at Bellamy. He didn't say anything, he didn't want to say anything, he cross his arms over his chest. Ignoring the fact Murphy was asking him a question.

"We all heard you! You hated him!"

"A bunch of people hated him Little Warrior." He taunted. "His father locked us up and he locked you up as well."

"I didn't get in a knife fight with him!"

"Tried to kill Jasper too" Octavia shouted

"You what?!" I shrieked.

"This is ridiculous, I don't have to answer to anyone."

He moved around and now we where facing back to back. I was no longer seeing him. I could breathe in deep, and relax for now, before anything stupid happens.

"Bellamy man look, I'm telling you I didn't do it. I didn't kill him. I want to change, ever since they locked me up, I wanted to change."

"How do we even know it?" I turned around and crossed my arms over my chest. "How do we know if your not lying."

"I swear I'm not lying. You seen me before, you gave Charlotte, your sweater, and I gave you mine. Act of kindness."

"Anyone can do that! That's bull!"

"I rather freeze to death and you stay warm!"

The whole camp was silent, my breathing was shallow, I was blinking several times in a row, making sure I wasn't lucid dreaming. I can only imagine what went through his head.
I replied softer, almost confused on what his point was.

"What?"

He was advancing towards me only to be pulled back by Clarke. He held on to him tightly, she was afraid that he was going to hurt me next or worse kill me. I looked in the fear in his eyes, he didn't kill Wells, he didn't. The fear was eating him alive.

"Is this the kind of society you want!" Clarke yelled out, snapping me out of my thoughts, immediately turning my attention towards her.

"I say we float him!"

"No! We are not like the ark! It's different down here!"

"Float Him!" They all chanted, they want him dead. They wanted an innocent man dead. Fear of the grounders and fear of Murphy was making everyone act like this.

"That's not she was saying! we need rules! We need a society down here! We will make the rules down here. We will make everything right." I yelled out to the 100. But they didn't listen, they all wanted Murphy dead.

"This is justice!" Killeen shouted.

"This isn't justice!" I yelled back at him.

"This is revenge. Float him!"

I saw Murphy, I tried rushing up to him and calming him down but Killeen was holding me back. He didn't want me to go towards him. He was jealous. He wanted to hold me like Killeen was. He wanted someone to talk to, he needs someone.

He rushed over to me and was immediately shoved to the ground, everyone kicking and pushing him back to the ground. I couldn't stop it I couldn't. The grabbed him tied his hands to his back. And shoved him down a small hill. I sprinted towards Murphy, trying to untie everything, we made eye contact. He knew all along that I knew he didn't kill Wells, from his fear, he knew I knew he was innocent.

I was shoved back, which only angered him more. He was afraid I was going to get hurt. He was afraid that someone was going to hurt me. He was afraid that I was going to get hurt in the process of trying to save him.
They through a noose over the tree. The same tree where Atom was was hunged from kissing Octavia.

"Stop it! Stop!"

They weren't listening, everyone was getting pleasure from seeing Murphy struggle, from seeing him in pain. I was trying to get towards him only to get tackled by Killeen.

"Get off of me you bastard!" I shoved him off of me, kicking his groin. And stepping on it as well.

I ran towards Bellamy, everyone respected him, as the leader of the cAmp as a mentor.

"You can stop this! All you do is say the word! Please Bellamy!" I grabbed on to his shirt, crying, hysterically, he knee I was right, he knew what had to be done.

"You did this yourself Princess. You wanted him to suffer. You thought he killed Wells."

"Well he didn't!" I yelled at Bellamy, shoving him in his chest.

"Come on Bellamy! Say it! You can do it!" Killeen yelled out Bellamy, chanting his name until everyone in the camp was shouting his name.

"I saw what you did to Atom! Your not a killer!" Clarke yelled out.

"Bellamy! He's afraid! He's not the killer!" I yelled. I'm on the verge of a break down, just on the ground for over two weeks, is just enough to make anyone go crazy.

Bellamy walked over to Murphy who was standing on a box, that was keeping him stable and alive. I grabbed on to him, pulling him back but he was stronger, a lot stronger than me, with a shove he shoved me to the ground, I landed flat on my ass.He kicked the box letting Murphy dangle for his life.

"Go to hell!" I kicked him and was about to punch him, but he held my arms tightly.

"This is on you Princess this is on you!"

"What the hell! Cut him down! Charlotte get out of here!" Finn yelled, only to be threatened by Killeen.

"Stop! Everyone, Murphy didn't kill Wells I did!"

I ran over to Bellamy taking his make shift axe from his pocket, cutting the rope down. Finn rushed towards him loosing the ropes that once was around his neck.

I took Finns knife cutting the gag and the noose straight off. I was shaking. From the anxiety, I looked over towards Finn, eyeing him to take Charlotte away. Until I say it's okay.

"I need water! And a clean cloth! Now!!"

"Let's see who will help you now. After helping the enemy." Killeen responded

No one was about to go get water and a clean cloth. I stared down at them, helping Murphy, back up to his feet, wrapping my arm around his waist, supporting him. While walking up from the hill, making him sit on the makeshift logs from on of the fallen trees.I damped the cloth with hot water, cleaning the mud and blood off his face. His eyes never left my face. He kept a strong glare at me.

I went back to dampen the cloth, now cleaning his hands, his hands wrapped around mine. I jumped from the unexpected touch of his.

"Thank you. How did you know I was innocent." He asked me, questioning how after I thought he was guilty I found him innocent.

"Your fear. Your all cleaned up, how about you drink this, you need some."

I went to turn around to grab a cup to fill it up with a cool glass of water. But his hand caught mine, I looked at his hand, looked at him. I blinked serval times before I knew, he stood up, cupping my face in his hands and leaning down to kiss me.