Daylight

"We are back bitches!!"

We hugged each other tightly. Scurrying around like ants, we were all excited to be back on the ground, all our crimes have been pardon. Our lives have been giving a second chance.

I walked over to the ledge of the mountain. I breathed in the air. Clarke came up and stated

"They dropped us on the wrong damn mountain."

"Maybe they had there reasons." I tried convincing her that it was alright we can make a day trip while it was still daylight out side.

"We don't know what's out there. We can try going tomorrow at the crack of dawn."

"No! That's not how it supposed to work! We need food, medicine, shelter clothes."

"I'm reasoning with you that we have to explore today to see if we can get a sense of what is around us!"I yelled back. She insisted that we went now, while we were defended less on what could be out there:

"The Brave Princess speaks." Bellamy provoking me

"Stoping being a dick Blake. Obviously they dropped us on the wrong mountain to see if we could survive the travel towards there if the radiation didn't kill us."

"Who made you leader." He smirked at me.

"No one you assphat. " I glared back at him which caused him to grow a even bigger smirk on the pretty boy face of his.

"We need supplies fast. Jasper, Monty, Reagen, we all can go find Mount Weather."

"I'll go." Octavia called out from behind her brother. She gave her brother the look, to let her go, either she was going to go with us, or she was going to stay. She was going to go whether he brother liked it or not.

All they told us to do, once we land head straight to Mount Weather, some of us didn't want anything to do with the ark, someone of us couldn't bare with the thought of the ark sending us down here to die.

I on the other hand I didn't care what the ark does anymore, it was there choice on sending all 100 of us to the ground.

We will survive this, we will make history down here, we will be the next generation of what mankind couldn't even be.

She took out her map, and looked closer to it. Her expression left me to realize, that we must get to Mount Weather soon.

"Clarke! The communication signal is fried, the panels from the ship was lost during the landing." Wells told Clarke.

But Clarke didn't want to hear anything from Wells. She wanted to tell the Ark that Earth is survivable, that we can re-build earth back to the way it was, better than it was before the nuclear apocalypse, 97 years ago.

"All that matters is getting to Mount Weather, going west will be our best option, there's a stream or a lake we can get water for later."

"Do they have a barn in this town is so I'm buying you a beer." Jasper was trying to lighten up the mood, but immediately shot down by Clarke.

"If they have bourbon I'm your girl goggle boy."

I raised my hands up in surrender whenever Wells pushed back Jasper. He wasn't into Jasper making small talks to Clarke and I.

"Hands off Wells, Their with us." A typical bitch leader strode towards us, looking in my direction, smirking when I caught him gazing towards me.

"I'm not sure if we meet yet, Murphy, and you are." He smirked pulling out his hands grabbing mine in the process for a handshake.

"Reagen."

"Relax where just trying to know where we are on the map." Wells retorted towards Murphy.

"Where on the ground, where else would we be at?" I commented quickly facing Wells.

"Aren't you happy we are on the ground?" Bellamy shot back at Wells.

"You heard my Father, we must get to Mount Weather."

"Screw your father, your father is the reason why we are down here." Octavia yelled at Wells.

"We need to find this place before dark its about a 20 mile trek. The longer we wait the harder it will be to find the food we need." Clarke cut in.

"Here's an idea, let the privilege do the work for once." Bellamy smirked, knowing everyone agrees with him.

"You don't understand we need to go."

"Excuse me Princess." Murphy picked me up from behind moving me towards his right side so he could get a better look at Wells.

"By all means Murphy, go ahead, place your hands on my body." I smirked towards him. Knowing I had him on a leash now.

Murphy shoved wells tripping him in the process. Wells shot from the ground and was about to tackle Murphy towards the ground, when Spacewalker wanted to be the hero, and stop the fight.

"Hey Spacewalker, you walked into something good that was going to happen." I gave him a toothless smile.

"Hey Spacewalker you can rescue me next." Octavia strut towards Finn.

I walked towards Octavia giving her a high five, knowing what she said would piss bellamy off.

"What?" We both said. "He's cute."

"I came down here to protect you O, and when they come down here, they might kill me."

"There not going to kill you because they sent you down here to die, and you will survive, and you will show them that you are the leader of the 100 Bellamy Blake." I crossed my arms over my chest, trying to make a point across.

"Hey we're living Reagan." Clarke called me towards her little group.

"Finn! Your not supposed to take this off, this sends your vitals signs towards the Ark. Take it off and they think we're dying. Do you want your loved ones to think your dead."

"We don't have any love ones. They were floated for treason and conspiracy." I interrupted her. "When we come back, I'm taking mine off."