"Yeah."

"I surround myself by fat asses." K3 said shaking his head.

"Yeah, ill come." Nijah chuckled.

"Aight, we'll call yall when we finna go." Kiya said and Nijah nodded.

"Thank yall."

"You don't gotta thank us." Kiya said and Nijah nodded before going up the stairs but stopped once she seen Sekani sitting at the top of the staircase.

"You heard?"

"Ima ask you again, are you okay Nijah?"

"I will be." She assured. "Im in need of a hug though." She said shyly. Sekani stood up and opened his arms out for her and walked up the remainder of the stairs and walked into his arms hugging him tightly holding on to the back of his shirt as he held her tight and they rocked from side to side.

"If i fall im beating yo ass." Nijah said chuckling.

"Im not gone letchu fall." He assured as he continued to hold her.

"Don't feel bad Sekani, im actually happy. For once im happy and im not letting anything or anyone take that away from me." She said honestly. The last couple of days well, after having that talk with Kiya she actually has been happy about her life. Refreshing some might say.

"As long as you happy, im straight." Sekani said.

"Well im happy, and your straight." She smiled. "So, who peed in the cup?" Nijah asked.

"Pookie, since my best friend flaked on me."

"Yeah, im not apologizing either because you were wrong. I was trying to help you even though we were on bad times and you doub-"

"Nijah, we over that. But apologize for calling you a hoe too." He said as he started walking toward his room with Nijah behind him.

"Yeah, don't ever. But did you smoke again afterwards?" Nijah asked.

"Nah, ian smoking no more."

"Good, because not everybody will be willing to help you at times like that."

"Why you quit volleyball?" He asked.

"My parents didn't wanna pay for it, they said i was being rebellious and didn't deserve to play and blah blah." Nijah shrugged.

"Thats bogus, you wanted to play or you didn't care?" He asked her.

"I really didn't care, it would have just looked good on my resume and got me a scholarship but i already have offers coming in so I don't really care anymore." She shrugged.

"Where you wanna go?" He asked.

"Texas A&M, or LSU, or Southern."

"Why Southern?" He asked picking up stuff around his room.

"Because its a HBCU." She shrugged.

"I could see you going to southern." He nodded. "But me i wanna go to LSU." He smiled.

"Thought you would've wanted to go to UCLA."

"Nah, in fucking with LSU. Plus we'll still be by each other." He shrugged.

"Right." Nijah nodded.

"TIME TO GO !" Kiya yelled.

"You coming?" Sekani asked.

"Yeah." Nijah said standing up.

 •