keishin ukai pt 2

Start from the beginning

He seemed restless as he touched and kissed your body. His hands grabbed your ass _hard_ as he brought your crotches together. Your dress had ridden up to waist and you practically felt his bulge against your panty-covered pussy. "I want you now."

"Bedroom. Down the hall. Right." You said, breathlessly, lost in the sensation of him biting down on you and bringing you painful pleasure. He took a break to look where he was going and as soon as he shut the door to your bedroom, he threw you onto the bed and took off his hoodie and shirt.

"Oh wow..." You were in awe as you looked at his chiseled torso. He was still so well-built at his age and you had no shame drinking in the sight of his tanned, muscular form. He unbuckled his belt as he walked closer until his knees hit the bed.

His two fingers curled in a 'come hither' movement and it was like his whole demeanor fully transformed. Either way, I crawled to him, looking up eagerly as his hand softly caressed my face. My ass was perked up, freely meeting the air while I waited for his instruction. "Princess..." then he grabbed my jaw. "You ready to please me?"

You nodded slowly, "Yes, Keishin."

"Okay. Let's see how wet you are. Lie down for me."

You switched positions, laying on your back with your knees bent up. He crawled between your legs and kissed at your stomach, your boobs, your neck... in that time, he got rid of your dress by ripping it and only started talking when he felt on your thighs.

"You're really something, you know that? You think you can walk into my store almost everyday, wearing some outfit that lets everyone see how sexy you are? Hm? Making me want you while you look at me with the most innocent eyes ever?" As he said this, his hand was trailing down to my panties, which he actually ripped like my dress.

"Keishin!"

He growled again, "What?" He spat. "Do you know how long I've wanted you in this position? Under me, ready to do whatever I want you to? Open your legs wider."

You did as he said and he started to feel at your lips. "Oh, my..."

He wasted no time, circling your clit with his thumb at a slow pace. Your wetness at this point was enough lubrication for his fingers to get slippery enough and he seemed to be enjoying seeing you writh under him when a finger entered your cunt. "You like that, princess?"

"Yes, Keishin." You felt him curl his hand, which led you to throw your head back, "Oh, yes, right there..."

You didn't feel his body heat over you for a moment which confused you, but when you opened your eyes and looked in front of you, there he was, ready to dive in head first into your wet pussy. As soon as his lips met your lower ones, he moaned, setting off a stronger fire in your veins. The vibrations of his sounds as he lapped at you travelled all the way inside your pussy.

"Please, Keishin."

"You sound so hot, princess. Come on, moan for me more."

It came naturally to you to keep letting out sounds of satisfaction. When he focused his mouth more on your clit, that's when you started getting louder. While he did that, he kept two fingers inside of you, pumping slowly and curling and spreading them. "Fucking... Keishin!"

You came without warning, shaking and back arching as he felt your pussy spasm around your fingers. "That's it, princess. Cum for me like the good girl you are."

His words weren't helping you either. His praise only prolonged your orgasm and you had to hold yourself from screaming his name.

When you had calmed down, he didn't waste time before he lined his dick up against your still pulsating pussy. "Ready for me?"

"Wai-"

He didn't care. He only got his tip in before his dick got stuck. You didn't see it but you could feel that it was big. "Ooh, Keishin..."

"Feels good, baby?"

"Yes!" You cried out. "More! More, Keishin!"

"It's not fitting, princess."

You felt yourself about to cry. You needed to feel him inside you so badly and it wasn't fitting. "What? But..."

"Let's try something." He picked you up and sat on his feet on the bed, before putting you on top of him. He was gonna make you take him from above. "I know you can do it for me, baby."

You nodded, only focused on getting him inside you and getting your fix of Ukai Keishin. It seemed to work better. He stretched you out as you sunk onto every inch of him. Well, almost. "You're so big, Keishin."

It slightly hurt, but it turned you on even more. When most of his shaft was inside, he placed you on your back and started to fuck into your pussy. He was groaning with each thrust, slowly picking up the pace and doing so, pushing your legs back to your ears. It hurt your hamstrings but you didnt care because he was hitting the right spot with every. Single. Pump.

He held your legs down as a means to get deeper into you and you caught a glimpse of his face, eyes screwed shut and teeth gritted as he tried not to lose it. "Do it, Keishin. Fuck me like you mean it."

He slowed down, to your dismay, but what he did after made up for it all. Hands gripping your headboard, Ukai Keishin started ploughing into you.

"Oh my... fuck-ing... God..." your eyes rolled to the back of your head. He had no mercy, relentlessly getting deeper and deeper into your cunt. At the same time, you used one hand to pinch at your nipple and the other to start rubbing at your clit.

It didn't last long because he pushed your hand away and replaced it with his. "There we go, princess. I love seeing that look on your face. Eyes rolled back, mouth wide open and back arched. You need more?"

"Yes, yes! Yes, Keishin, I need more!"

If it was possible, his sex started getting even better. You could tell that he was focused on your pleasure and it made you that much closer to cumming.

"Keishiiiiiin..."

"Yes, baby?"

"I'm clo- I'm close."

He could tell you were trying to hold something bad and it was his next words that had you unleashing everything you had for him. "Do it, princess. Scream for me."

And you did. "KEISHIN, OH FUCK, IM CUMMINNNGG. PLEASE!!!"

"PLEASE WHAT?!" He was getting more aggressive too.

"PLEASE CUM INSIDE ME, KEISHIN."

As you writhed beneath him, you felt his hot seed spill into your cunt and mix with your own cum. The thought of it was hot to you and it made the experience all the better.

He softly fell onto you, breathing into your neck and catching his breath as you did yours. He was still hard inside you but you decided to tease him just a little bit.

"You've got a lot of stamina for an old man, Ukai."