keishin ukai pt 2

You spent the whole day thinking about your entire encounter with him that morning. Were you hallucinating or was he interested in you as well? He said something about being his best customer which meant that he definitely noticed your presence whenever you go to his shop. Not to mention, he's started calling you princess. You wished he'd call you HIS princess.

The day finally came to an end. Begrudgingly, you walked down the halls to the exit of the university, and were shocked when you saw the familiar Toyota parked where it was that same morning. He had his windows rolled down, arm hanging out and cigarette between his pink lips. Once you got close enough, you cleared your throat and got him to look up at you.

He took the cigarette in his fingers and blew some smoke into the air. "Hop in, princess."

"I was gonna take the bus, you know." You said this as you got in the passenger seat, throwing your bags into the back.

"Now, why would I let my princess take public transport when I'm here?"

"_Your_ princess?" You said, tentatively.

He chuckled, "You like the sound of that?"

You decided to change the subject. "Do you always pick up young girls from their unis?"

"Nope. Only the pretty ones." He winked at you and you couldnt fight the smile that made it's way onto your lips. "What's your name, by the way?"

"Just keep calling me princess, Ukai." You had heard a few of his friends, you assumed, call him that whenever you were in the store at the same time as they were.

"Ukai!" He laughed loudly. "That's my grandfather. My name is Keishin. Ukai Keishin."

"Keishin..." you whispered, liking the way his name rolled off your lips. You saw him lick his own and hold the steering wheel tighter. "Are you driving me home?"

"Yes. Your address?"

You gave it to him and unlike the morning, the ride to your apartment was actually more lighthearted. You got to know a few more facts about him, like how he loved coaching the kids at Karasuno but he needed some down time every now and then. You tried to be sneaky and assure him that he had his girlfriend to help with that and to your surprise, his answer was:

"I don't have one, princess."

"Oh..."

"What, you expected different?"

You huffed, "Well, yeah. How can someone as attractive as you not have a girlfriend? Or a WIFE?!"

It was silent for a minute before he stopped the car and you realised you had gotten to the outside of the block of apartments. "So I'm attractive, you say?"

"You're insufferable. Thanks for the ride."

"Damn, and here I thought you liked me back."

You paused as one leg was out the car. "What?"

"What?" You heard him sigh in defeat.

"You like me?"

"I thought it was obvious, princess."

You fully got out and stuck your head through the door. "Wanna come in... Keishin?"

In a turn of events, you were suddenly pressed against the wall of your apartment, crotch to stomach with Ukai Keishin as your lips locked in a passionate and hungry kiss. His tongue forced its way into your mouth and you moaned at the way he took charge of everything.

His large hands travelled down your waist to your bare thigh and you enjoyed the feeling of their slight roughness, which you guessed was from years of playing volleyball. He hoisted you up and wrapped your legs around his waist, growling as he latched his lips onto your chest. "Mmm, Keishin..."