keishin ukai pt 1

You frequented the small grocery store a few blocks from your apartment quite a few times in a week. Being a student, your meals consisted largely of frozen pizza or ramen and that was the closest place to get it.

But. There was another reason you'd visit this store. The owner was absolutely... enticing. He had an I-don't-care attitude that most would find intimidating but you found that it made him even more attractive.

You knew that aside from owning the store, he coached the volleyball team at Karasuno High. It was purely by chance that you found out because you had been going to pick up my younger cousin from school and saw him having a smoke outside the gymnasium.

And it was so sexy.

One would say it was quite girly for him to use an alice band to sweep back his blonde hair but it made him even MORE attractive. The black undercut with the golden locks gave him the extra edge that had my heart beating faster.

So you entered the convenience for the 5th time this week (it was only wednesday). Today, you was wearing something a bit revealing given the weather, but you hadn't expected the sunny day to become so cloudy in the middle of your walk there.

"Aren't you cold, miss?" He spoke to you when you rang up your meal for the night. You were wearing a flowing midi skirt that had a high slit and a wrap top that did nothing to hide your hard nipples – passing the fish section to get to the ramen did that sometimes.

"Uh- um- no, Sir, I'm quite fine."

He chuckled and packed your things up, letting you get a good look at his long eyelashes while he looked down. "Your body says otherwise."

Your eyes widened as the thought of him noticing your nipples embarrassed you and a bit shocking. Suddenly he started coughing and you looked at him in surprise as to what got him in such a state.

He avoided your eyes as he took your cash, "I meant the goosebumps on your arms. Not..." he trailed.

As he finished, you smirked, taking the plastic bag and said your last words to him, "I wouldn't mind if you looked."

That led his jaw to drop slightly before his lip quirked and he watched you walk away through the glass window. And that was when he started wondering how old you actually were.

The next morning, you woke up late and had no time to eat breakfast. After speed showering and throwing on a random dress, you took your jacket and bags and left your house. When you arrived at the bus stop, you were a second too late as it left as soon as you reached it.

You sighed heavily and looked at the time on your phone. Only 10 minutes till your class started and there was no way you could cover that with walking.

Since you were going to be late anyways, you decided to turn back and get something to eat from the convenience store. You completely forget who you were about to see so when you saw your crush ready to take your payment for your stuff, you almost screamed.

"What's got your panties in a bunch, princess?" He asked playfully as he started ringing the items up. You were about to answer until you realised...

"Why are you thinking about my panties, sir?" You raised an eyebrow.

Unlike yesterday, he didn't get uncomfortable and instead stopped what he was doing, stood up and placed his hands on the counter, "Should the reason matter?"

"It depends on what the reason is." You bit your lip.

His eyes looked down to your chest and it's when you realised that you were wearing your tightest dress which you actually meant to throw out. When he looked back up, his eyes had changed to be darker, "How old are you, princess?"

"I think I should be asking you that, old man." You scoffed as you looked him straight in the eye.

"Huh. Okay, princess." He finished packing up your things and gave you the packet but as you were about to step through the door, he said "Wait!"

You looked back.

"You never told me what's wrong."

"Why do you care?"

He smirked, "I care about my best customers."

Rolling your eyes, you reluctantly told him. "My bus for school left me. So I have to walk. Late, might I add."

"I'll take you."

"What?"

He didn't reply and instead got some keys from under the counter and he took off his apron. "Come on, princess."

You followed his large frame to around the alley and you wondered who he left to manage the store while he was gone. "What about-"

"Enabled the alarm." As he said that, a nearby car beeped. It was just an ordinary car but it was a car nonetheless. "Get in the car."

The way he said that made you enter as fast as possible and secure your seatbelt. Without another word he sped onto the road. "I go to the Miyagi University for performing arts."

"A performer, ey? You any good?"

With a smile, you said, "I'm the best at any performance." But once you realised the innuendo that statement, you died inside. Why were you being so flirty with him?

"I'm sure you are, princess." He said that with intent.

The rest of the car ride was spent in silence. The tension was just hanging there and you kept clenching your thighs because of how anxious you were. It was another painful 8 minutes of nothing in the air before you were finally in front of your school. You got out with quickness, grabbed your books and said thank you. Just as you were about to walk up the steps, you heard his voice again.

"By the way, princess... I'm 34." And with that he sped off.