tendoū satori

No one had the biggest crush on Tendou like you did. Being in the same class as him didnt help your case because he was always there around you. You'd steal looks at his red head and find that he was either always laughing or frowning.

One day however, he was staring at the board as the teacher droned on about something he didnt care about and as if he felt you staring at him, snapped his head to the back corner of the classroom to look you dead straight in the eye. You couldnt look away as he narrowed his eyes and then smirked at you in a way that made your thighs squeeze shut.

He had caught wind of your supposed crush on him before but never really paid mind to it. Not because he wasnt interested but volleyball took up too much of his time to care about stuff like that.

When the bell rang, you walked out in mortification. It was the end of the school day, luckily and you went down the stairs to the lockers after waiting for every other student to leave. You didn't feel like saying goodbye to your peers today.

As soon as you opened your locker door, it was slammed shut by a bigger hand than yours. You looked at the long fingers before turning around to see Tendou looking down at you with a smirk. He put his other hand up against the lockers, trapping you within his strong arms. "How you doing, princess? Word around the street's that you've got a little crush on me."

You pulled your book up to your nose and started sliding down as his face came closer to yours. You felt so inferior when you were this close to him and the way he was looking at you didnt make it any easier.

"You gonna answer me, princess?" He tilted his head. When you didn't, he took his leg and squeezed it between your thighs, making you gasp and drop the books that were protecting you. When you couldn't slide down any further, he put his head in the crook of your neck, inhaling your scent. You felt his pointy nose against your jugular.

"Um, hi Tendou."

"Mmm, so that's how my name sounds coming out of your mouth."

And your pussy clenched. Having him so close to you, in such an erotic position... if anyone were to walk into the scene, you'd surely get in trouble. But that was hot to you for some reason. Your heavy breath caused your chest to have up and down which had Tendou keeping his eyes locked at your breasts, and he noticed that you didn't even wear a bra.

"Tell me, princess..." he finally moved his head away and put some space between you again. "You got any fantasies of me?"

Yes. A lot. You had ruined too many sheets cumming to the thought of being rammed by his dick.

"By the way your eyes are darting around the room, I take it as a yes." He looked down to your shirt and noticed that your nipples were hard and poking through the white material.

His lip quirked before he put his hand on your waist. "Do you think of my hands slowly caressing your torso, teasingly cupping your pretty breast and playing with your nipple? Or maybe do you think of me grabbing you thigh and putting your leg around my hip?" He laughed, "My hand creeping all the way up... until it disappears under your little, short skirt."

His words alone were erotic enough but what made it worse for you was that he was acting out every single sentence he said. He grabbed your ass for good measure, soliciting a moan out of you.

"Ohh, haha, there it is." Tendou then put his head to your neck again but this time, he ran his tongue up to where your ear met your jaw and it made you shiver so hard that you dropped down to sit directly on his thigh. "Oh, what an interesting position we're in." With that statement, he pushed your hip with the hand on your ass and guided you to grind on his very muscular thigh.

"Mmm..."

"That's it, princess. You wanna ride my thigh? I won't blame you if you do." His words were sugar coated, music to your ears while he whispered them into yours. Until suddenly, his voice turned dark. "Do it."

And you did. Starting slowly, your hips rocked back and forth, trying to get the right pressure for when your clit met his hard muscle. Tendou was nibbling at your neck while unbuttoning your shirt with ease. Your boobs were exposed when you felt the cold air hitting them, and right when he kissed you on the lips, his hand roughly palmed one of them.

You whined, slightly enjoying the pain and finally let yourself go as he sucked your tongue. You kept moaning into your mouth as you dripped through your panties onto his school pants. Your grinding was getting harder and harder, back arched as you tried to reach that spot that'd make you release everything you had in you.

"Looks like you're gonna need more help. You want me to use my fingers, pretty princess? Do you?"

You nodded desperately, spit on the sides of your mouth, dripping down your chin as you looked at Tendou with lust-filled eyes. "Yes, please, senpai. Give me your fingers."

He moved his thigh from your pussy, earning a whimper that was cut off by his hand grabbing hold of her. "All quiet now, aren't ya?" He bit his lip, "first, let me move this panty to the side..." once he did so, he slipped two finger between your slit and collected the wetness that he came across. "You're so wet, princess. Look at me."

You did as he said and let out a silent moan when he slipped the glistening fingers into his mouth and sucked. "Fuck."

As soon as he took them out, he thrust them in yours, "Ah-ah-ah. No cussing, princess. Now be a good girl and let senpai make you cum all over his hand yeah?"

You couldve cum just from that sentance. As his hand went down for a second time, he used the other to keep playing with your boob. It felt dangerous to be so exposed in a public setting but it felt so good to you that you didn't want to stop. Immediately, his thumb found the right spot on your clit that would have you writhing in his clutches. "Oh my God..."

"They don't call me Guess Monster for nothing, princess." He said lowly into her ear before rubbing circles around her little nub. He did so while she quickly coated his fingers with her wetness, her juices dripping down his hand as soon as he plunged two fingers into her sopping cunt. "This pussy feels so tight, princess. I wonder how good it'd feel clenching around my dick."

With the fingering, clit-stimulating and his dirty words, you found yourself close to the edge. The fantasies you had spent the whole year dreaming about were nothing compared to what Tendou was making you feel right now. You were getting teary eyed and it wasnt until he curled his fingers inside you that came all over his hand.

"Senpai, I'm cumming!!"

"Yeah, that's right, princess. Cum for me. I want you to make a mess for me."

And make a mess you did. He stared as your body shook and your face contorted when you started to cry. The sight was enough for him to have something to cum to when he jerked off later that day.

"Good girl, princess."