Ch. 4

❄Storm P.O.V❄ Lucas' little sister was like a firecracker. Small but explosive, and that's what I liked.

Since they couldn't leave the guild hall yet, Gale and I went to stores bying banners, food supplies, and party things. Since it was probably just going to be us, we didn't get much.

Gale didn't like it though. He thought it was weird how they showed up out of nowhere. He remembered Lucas, but Nashi he didn't trust.

"It's still weird to me, Storm. It doesn't make sense.

What that Lucas has a younger sister even though we saw all of them before they left? Nashi wasn't there! She was in her mom's arms. She was like 2, bro.

Still no sense. Yeah right." I scoff, and open the doors to the guild hall, and smiled.

Then it dropped hearing a boom, a thud, and I swore I heard a crackle of energy. "Stop freaking moving, damn it!" I heard Nova shout, then another boom.

Putting down our things we rushed towards the spar room, and looked inside seeing Nashi and Nova fighting. Correction, Nashi dodging Nova while attacking her, and Lucas looked like he was praying for his sister.

Nova got close, and went in for a punch and Nashi blocked easily. Punching Nova in the gut twice, Nashi then did a roundhouse to Nova's side.

Nova stood and flew into Nashi tossing her up and slamming her down. Nashi groaned, but rolled on her side, seeing Nova's fist coming down.

Nashi jumped up, and had a fireball in her hand.

Tossing it, Nova dodged, but Nashi used that as an opening to get close. Nova who panicked, threw a punch making Nashi slide back.

Nashi pulled her hair into a ponytail, then went forward again.

She did a kick to the stomach before doing a sidekick making Nova fall.

Having enough, I stepped forward. Sylvia stopped me. Looking over, she glared at me.

"Leave it. They're sparing." Looking back, Nashi is thrown to the ground, and Nova sat on her. Shooting her hand up, Nashi twisted Nova's head making her body twist.

Nashi used that and flipped them, so Nashi held Nova's head behind her head. Nova sent lighting shooting from her hand, and Nashi jumped back, landing ontop of the labyrinth.

"Did something happen between you two?" I ask and Nashi jumps from her post on top of the training labyrinth. While Nova was distracted, Nashi ran forward, her hand is engulfed in flames.

She punched Nova across the room and into the other equipment.

"Damn!" She cursed, and Nashi walked over. Helping her up, Nova smiled. "Guess I underestimated you Nashi." Lucas looked so relieved and proud.

"Can someone please explain why you two were fighting? We wanted to. I wanted to see how powerful Laxus and Mira's daughter was. Nova and Sylvia told me all about our parents and theirs.

Well, we got the supplies for Firecracker's party, so let's set up." We all walked into the livingroom, but Nashi stopped short.

"Did you call be Firecracker?! Yeah, got a problem Flame Brain? You wanna go Popsicle!?" We butted heads, our auras fanning around us. "Anytime Heater! Let's do then, Ice Pick!" She growled, and pushed her head further, until out nosed touched.

That's when my eyes landed on her lips. There looked soft, pink, and so... kissable?!

Meeting Nashi's eyes again, I pushed closer ignoring her lips, and zeroing in on my irritation. Had I not have been pulled away, I surely wouldn't have done something I would probably regret.

The doors to the guild bust open and I turned. One girl, my girlfriend, Fey Strauss, Nova's younger cousin. She ran into my arms, and I gave her a kiss. I swore I heard a growl.

"Fey, what are you doing here? Can't I visit my boyfriend and his friends?"

She looked over them, and her eyes landed on Nashi and Lucas behind me. Oh boy. Did I forget to mention Fey does too much sometimes?

🔥Nashi P.O.V🔥 Fey and I locked eyes, and I could already tell that was his girlfriend. She's kinda hot too. Yes, I'm bisexual.

"Hey, I'm Nashi Dragneel, this is my brother Lucas." She walked up to us and looked my brother over, totally ignoring me.

"Nice to meet you Lucas. Are you new? I haven't seen you around. Ah, yes! Um, we're just visiting for my sister's birthday. Speaking of which, we have a party to set up for." Storm said, clapping his hands together and Nova grinned. "Yay! Fey come help with the cake. But I want to stay with Storm.

No, you're needed in the kitchen unless you want to help Nashi get dressed. Dressed? Dressed for what? This is your party, you gotta change.

I didn't really bring anything, though. I can help with that." Sylvia beamed, and I groaned. "Forgot to mention, my sister is a complete tomboy. Am not! Are too! Am not!" Me and Lucas butted heads, and I pushed him back. "Alright guys break it up. Let's just do this party."

Sylvia pulled me away, and Fey grabbed my hand. "I want to talk to Nashi. In private." Nova zoomed over to her cousin and I laughing nervously. "Um, how about you and I go into the kitchen, and we'll make the cake?

But, I want to talk to Nashi. No, she doesn't have time, Rose and I have to help her get dressed."

Sylvia said, and Fey was dragged to the kitchen.

Well that was weird.