Ch. 1

🔥Nashi P.O.V🔥 My hotheaded brother throws water on me, knowing I hate being cold. My eyes shoot open and I sit up fast, shivering. I try to reach my cover, but it's on the floor.

"Lucas! What was that for!? You wouldn't wake up. It's time for breakfast. Ugh, get out so I can change!" He drops the bucket, and leaves.

Sorry! I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Nashi Dragneel, and I'm 17 about to he 18 tomorrow. My brother is Lucas Dragneel. He's very irritating but I love him. My parents keep us away from everyone.

I still don't get why though. Mom's Dad is gone, but Mom says he has associates who want her and us because we're apart of the Heartfilla bloodline even though we're Dragneels.

So, we live on the outskirts, of Crocus, Fiore. I've always wanted to explore,  but my parents make me stay, only in a 20 mile radius.

I decided to wear a blue hoodie without sleeves, and black leggings with combat boots. I walk downstairs see my dad, the infamous Natsu Dragneel. He's standing behind my mom shirtless, who's in his vest with a pair of pants.

"Ew Dad, you perv, get off of Mom!" I said disgusted, and both laughed.

It was funny though. Soon, Dad made his way over and we did a fist bump. "Can we train again Dad? I think I got the new move ready. Is that so? Yeah!" I say, my fists igniting, and his did too, but Mon stopped and scolded us for trying to spar before breakfast.

We always spar after to get energized, but Dad usually throws up.

~After Breakfast~

Dad, and I walked outside ready to spar, and I ignited my palm.

"Ladies first."

He says, and I charge, hitting him with some of my moves. "Fire Dragon Iron Fist!" Knocking him back, I rush forward doing an uppercut before doing a kick to the side, sending him skidding into the dirt.

Looking up, he grinned at me. "You're getting better, but you're still no match for me!"

He said going in for a punch and I block eating Dad's fire. Grinning, I smirk at him. "Thanks for the meal. FIRE DRAGON'S ROAR!" I blasted Dad away, and he seemed happier.

"That's my Nashi!" He said charging for as I did him.

In the end, we were panting covered in bruises. I knew a move that could help me win.

"Fire Dragon's Brilliant Spark!" Jumping high into the air, I raise my leg over my head and slam it onto Dad making him fall and break the ground.

I laughed at my Dad, tears coming from my eyes as Lucas and Mom sweatdropped.

Soon, Dad was chasing me with fire coming from his mouth.

"Momma, save me!!" I ran towards her, and she grinned. Soon, Dad was coming towards the house too, and Mom got mad.

"Lucy Kick!" Dad was slammed into the ground. They were going back and forth, until Dad something really dumb and Mom punched him into space looking like a star. Lucas and I sweatdropped.

~Later That Day~

We sat around the table eating dinner, when Mom brought up my birthday. "Nashi did you want anything for your birthday?

I want to visit the town you used to live in! Nashi, you know you can't. Why not? There are threats. You and Dad are here, you'll protect me. Plus, I have great power on my own." I said, and Mom sighed looking to Dad.

She knew I always listened to Dad. "Nashi how about this, we get you a lacrima and I go into town and walk around so you can see?

That's sounds good." I sighed in defeat, and picked with my food for the rest of dinner.

When I got upstairs, I pulled out a duffel bag. Placing clothes, a toothbrush, my scarf, a lacrima phone, a hairbrush, and deodorant inside, I was about to zip it closed when my door opened.

It was Lucas who always comes barging in.

When he saw my bag, his eyes clouded. Closing the door, I spoke. "Luke, you know I can't stay here.

So you're leaving? Just for a while. I saved up all the money Mom and Dad gave me. That'll last for me, and I'll be right back, I promise.

I'm coming with you. What?"

I asked, dumbstruck and Luke stood taller. "I'm your older brother. I need to protect you. Plus, I want to leave too. This house is getting pretty irritating." Nashi sighed in relief, and Lucas smiled.

"But, we're leaving early in the morning. When I'm sure the parents are asleep. Then we're leaving. Be ready." Lucas nodded, and left me in my room.

Going back downstairs, I saw Mom and Dad watching TV.

"Hey Mom, Dad. How about some tea? You guys must be thirsty for something hot." I said in a sweet voice, and they cocked a brow. "Sure, it's been a while since you something for us." Mom said, and I squealed. Going into the kitchen, I made tea, and while pouring sugar, I added a little to much. Then I added honey to Mom's and a pinch of sleeping powder to both.

Walking towards them, I smiled and handed them their cups.

"Why does it smell this way? She has your cooking skills remember?" Mom said, and I nodded. "I poured my heart into it!" I smiled widely, and they took a sip.

They didn't throw up or spit out. Great! "It tastes better than it smells." Dad gulped down his drink, and I made a 'what the hell' face at him.

Smiling to myself, I watch as they drink the sleeping powder tea.

Tonight they'll sleep like babies, and we'll be able to sneak out easily.