"Yeah I guess." He said looking down disappointed and went back to his room, once he got out of view I saw Zayn coming towards my door smiling. He was dressed in a deep black V neck, tan skinny jeans and black vans. Once he got to my door he leaned down to give me a welcoming kiss.

"Come in." I said fumbling my words after the kiss.

"So who was that guy?" Zayn asked curiously as I closed the door when he stepped inside.

"Oh just my friend Fred." I said and he turned around to me.

"He looked like he wanted to be more than friends though." He said grabbing me by my waist.

"Don't be ridiculous! He's nothing more." I said pulling away from him.

"I was only teasing." He said grabbing me again.

"I guess." I said and dragging him to my bed.

"Nice pajamas." He laughed and I looked down to see my monkey pajamas on.

"Whatever!" I said and turned my tv on.

"Where's Amairany anyways?" He said after laughing at my reaction. I turned the volume down and looked at him.

"I don't know, last time I saw her she left with Harry." I said concerned with my friend again.

"Want to call Harry about where she's at?" He offered seeing that I was concerned.

"No I'm sure if she's with Harry then she's safe." I said declining his offer, turning my head back to the tv.

"There's nothing to watch!" I exclaimed after switching all the channels.

"Let's go get a movie then." Zayn said smiling at me.

"But I'm in my pajamas...." I said looking down at my attire.

"That doesn't matter, if you want you don't have to get off of the car." He said looking down at me.

"Okay." I said getting up and walking to the door with Zayn by my side.

Zayn got the movie 'The Killers' and snacks.

"I hope you haven't seen this movie." He said when he put it into the DVD player.

"I love this movie!" I said when I saw the title.

I cuddled up to Zayn and watch the movie laughing at most of the movie, Zayn arm was around me and my eyes opened wide when I realized I forgot to put my writing for the day in my laptop. I sprang up and startled Zayn and went to my laptop quickly ripping open the case and quickly opening the screen and turning on my computer.

"What happened?" He asked looking over my shoulder as I vigorously typed away while looking over to my diary.

"I'm typing my daily work." I said concentrated on typing.

"Do you want me to go, to finish your work?" He asked.

"No I just need to type this that's it." I said half way done, I took a keyboarding class so it helped a lot, more than I would ever think.

It was twenty minuets later I finally finished my work and saved on my document.

"Can I check my twitter really quick?" Zayn asked when I was closing my window.

"Sure." I said turning my attention back to the movie passing Zayn my laptop.

"You never told me you had a twitter-" He cut off as he saw my profile but turned to me when he saw the mentions. That was the moment I turned to see why he stopped and read a fresh new mention.

'Hope you rot in hell, that way Zayn will be with me instead of an ugly beast like you.'

I started to tearing up reading that and felt Zayn arm go around my sides hugging me tightly, making me cry even more. Then I felt a thumb wipe my tears away. When I got somewhat control of myself, I looked up to Zayn's face.

He cupped my face with both of his soft hands and whispered with his cold mint breath hitting my face "Don't worry what others think of us, or say about us, as long as you and I love each other other, that's all that matters."

I couldn't look away from his loving, adoring hazel eyes, it was more that he was hypnotizing me into not looking away from his deep, affectionate stare.

All the hate from the fans now cease to exist as I stared back into those hazel orbs begging me to see through what I had just read.

This was my savior for all my troubles, more like my Knight In Shining Armor to put it better, Zayn Javaad Malik.

He leaned into to give me a sweet but passionate kiss, his scent, everything about him clouded my head from all my worries. Feeling as if I was slipping away from reality.