Anything's Possible

Chapter: 23

He tightened his grip and led me through the front, all camera men held up their cameras and flashing photo graphs. I was momentarily blinded but I heard all kind of questions.

"What's your-"

"Who are-"

"Did you leave-"

"Where did-"

All sentences being cut off by others voices and the shuttering of cameras.

Zayn soon opened a car door open for me and helped me inside, I sat inside the car looking outside my window seeing his car and also him being mauled by bodies of people.

He soon got into the car also. I buckled my seatbelt still being blinded by the flash. Zayn started his car up and warningly honked his horn. Everyone back off of the car and he made a quick get away. I noticed it was a Mercedes this car.

"I'm so sorry for that." He said looking guiltily forward.

"Don't be, it was just people, it could have been worse." I said half smiling.

He got my hand and kissed it, intertwining our fingers again.

Fifteen minuets later we got to the same Ferris wheel Amairany and I saw our first day in London.

Zayn helped me out of my car and guided me through the line of people, stopping at the capsule.

"Okay I have another fear." He said looking at me with a smirk.

"What is it?" I asked curious as I went inside the capsule now waiting for him to get on.

"I have a fear of heights." He said walking in and grabbing my waist, this capsule was different from all the Ferris wheels, it had seating in the middle and much larger. I turned around and looked up to him wide eyed, scared for my life.

"Zayn, I'm scared." I said snuggling into his chest, amazing cologne filling my nostrils.

"Don't worry I'll be here, we'll comfort each other." He said smoothing my hair.

"I took you here to see the view of the city though." He said looking at me and my fearful eyes.

I softened up and grabbed his hand, guiding him with me to the nearby window.

"Look out with me then." I whispered trying to get over my fear. We both looked out to see a sea of water beneath us. Then I turned to see a humongous clock.

"What's that Zayn?" I asked pointing at the big clock.

"That's Big Ben." He said kissing my hair and looking out with me, city lights everywhere i noticed that it was night time already. We reached the highest peak of the ride and I got the chill of fear again and turned to Zayn to hug him.

"Don't worry Elizabeth, were half way there already." He said kissing my hair.

Then the ride just stopped.

"Zayn, Why did it stop?" I asked now fearfully.

"Don't panic it's probably a problem they're having, they'll fix it in no time." He said soothing trying to calm me down.

"Just try to preoccupy yourself, forget about the ride." He said looking down.

I went to go kiss him but this kiss was different, he made it slow and savouring, soon it turned fervent and like a race against time. He lifted me up to his waist, I wrapped my legs my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck trying to prevent any gap between us. He back away and started to kiss my neck now putting his hands up my shirt. I quickly put my hands on his wrist, preventing him from going any farther, and jerked my neck from his face. He looked at me confused.

"No, not here." I said firmly not letting go of his wrist.

"Love, I thought you wanted this." He said looking at me and touching my bare skin making goosebumps and making me shiver.

"No- not until marriage." I quivered still not convinced with him and gripping my hands on his wrist.

"If that's what you want." He said helping me down and removing his hands but only to hold me against him. I looked up to him, most boys would have argued or broken up with me that moment but he was different.

"Thank you." I said smiling at him as he looked out of the nearby window.

"For what?" He said now looking at me confusion in his eyes but smiling.

"For respecting my decision."

"Elizabeth, what ever you decide I will stand by you, and I can see why you would like to wait until marriage, it shows how much you care about yourself." He said leaning down to kiss me. The ride started to go again and he looked down at me.

"Now you don't have to be scared." He said as we were 3/4 of the way down.

I didn't know if that meant for here or for something else. But the reassurance made me feel safe and secure, for anything possible, when I was with Zayn.