The Unthinkable

Chapter: 31

"No! You cut them like this!" I giggled at how Zayn was trying to cut the piece of chicken.

"Well I'm sorry I'm not a professional chef!" He teased and attempted to cut the chicken breast again, failing miserably.

"Agh Zayn! Let me help you." I said leaving the pasta I was attending to. I got his hands and instructed him how to properly cut the chicken.

"You got it now?" I asked when I saw him make a perfect incision.

"Yeah, but I like when you grab my hands." He smirked.

"Sorry but it's bad to grab other people's hands while cooking." I joked and went back to the pasta. I got the stove ready and waited for to finish cutting and started to boil the pasta. I felt arms around me while I was stirring the pasta and turned to Zayn's face in mine.

"That doesn't mean we can't kiss right?" He asked his lips turning upward in the process.

"I guess not." I blushed at how exactly close we were. When our lips connected I felt so in place and deepened it even more. I felt him pick me up and sat me down on the counter. I ran my fingers through his jet black hair pulling on it playfully and heard him groan in delight. I smiled at this, and felt his tongue glide on my bottom lip. I didn't know what to do, did he want to French kiss? I opened my mouth and felt his tongue slide in, it felt really uncomfortable at first because his tongue was warm and slick, but it got comfortable after a while, I tried to mimic what he was doing but felt him smile at my attempt. I pulled away embarrassingly and hopped off the counter.

"What happened?" He asked still confused from my sudden break in the kiss.

"We still have food to cook you know." I said, covering up my embarrassment.

"Is it because of the kiss? It's okay if you don't like to kiss like-"

"No it wasn't, I just needed to finish the pasta." I cut him off lying and turned back to the meal we were preparing and got to cooking the chicken.

"You are a horrible liar you know that," he smiled and wrapped him arms around my waist. "We can always practice you know."

"So your saying I'm a horrible kisser?" I smirked and turned to face him.

"No beautiful, it's just that you didn't seem to like it." He said wide eyed.

"Okay, what ever you say Zayn." I said and went behind him to get a plate to place the chicken Alfredo in.

"We can even practice now." He said and started to kiss me again without hesitation. I put my plate down and felt his tongue do the same thing as before, licking my bottom lip. I let him through this time familiar with the feeling of his tongue. I slipped my tongue in his mouth also and felt my way around his mouth and felt his tongue come around mine. 'I guess I'm supposed to do the same?' I thought and tried to do the same and he didn't let me do so though. This got me frustrated and I pulled his hair softly and he he groaned in delight again and I was able to do what he had done to my tongue. I opened my eyes to see the pot was giving off steam signalling that the food was ready. I ended out little make out session by biting Zayn's bottom lip playfully. He let out a soft moan and opened his eyes also.

"I love that." He whispered and let me out of his grasp.

"I figured by the noise you made." I giggled and served him a plate also.

"You know I'm not really hungry." He said holding his plate and setting it down on the counter.

"Really? Earlier when the boys were here you said you were famished." I stated and went to go get a plate for myself.

"That was before," He said and took two long strides and got to where I was. "I'd much rather have you."

My brows furrowed in confusion.

"What are you talking about?" I asked very confused by his statement, leaning on the counter from how close we were. He laughed and gave grabbed my waist again and began another make out session. Before I knew it we were heading upstairs already and he settled me onto his bed. I felt out of breath and dazzled by how much time we spent and felt him slip my clothing off until I was just in my underwear and bra, him in just his boxer briefs. I felt so in place as he trailed kisses along my neck but then felt him pull away from me as we were about to do the unthinkable and sat on the edge of the bed. I looked up curiously to see why he had stopped so suddenly and saw him looking at me with such a serious face that could kill.

"Why did you stop?" I asked as I covered myself with the blanket on his bed.

"You said to wait until marriage, that is exactly what I'm going to do," He said and wrapped his arms around me. "Things way better if you have patience and wait anyways."

I smiled at how he remembered the little things in our conversation, snuggling closer into his chest and hearing his heart beat in my ears, knowing it only beats for me and me only.

A/N: OH MY JESUS! Short Chapter I know :c. I haven't updated in forever and felt this was appropriate. Elizabeth and Zayn have some problems don't they c;. Anyways, I might as well say that this story will come to an end in a couple of chapters, I know I'm devastated as well :,(. I'll be sure to make another story I've had in mind, maybe even publish two! :D anyways, I hope you all have a safe Christmas. Until Next Update my Lovelies!xx <3