A New Adventure

Chapter: 19

"Elizabeth, wake up." I heard Amairany say, but I pretended I didn't because of how sleepy I was.

"Elizabeth, were about to get there." I heard her say and my eyes shot open and looked outside of my window. It was a sight to see, we were above the ocean and the clouds you could see also, cloudy just like the laptop predicted. I looked to my right to see Amairany staring out of the window like I was.

"Did you sleep good?" I aske while I yawned rubbing my tired eyes, trying to rub away any sleep left.

"Kind of, I was just uncomfortable, I'm not used to sleeping somewhere other than my bed." She smiled and continued to look outside the window. I took my laptop out of its case again to see the news in London.

'Up All Night Album is still holding the No. 1 title in the UK charts' this caught my eye as I saw Zayn in the photo. He was more famous than I thought.

"Now landing, London, England." I heard the announcer say.

I looked to my right and smiled brightly at Amairany.

"We're here!" I yelled with joy.

We felt the plane do a bump meaning it had landed and we got up to get out belongings.

Waiting to get our suitcases we saw someone holding a sign, 'Independence High School' I tapped Amairanys shoulder and pointed at the blonde hair blue eyes man that was around his mid twenties.

"You think we should go with him?" I asked and saw our Euro teacher approach him, signalling to follow her.

I helped Amairany with one of her suit cases and made our way to the van that would carry all of us.

We had a conversation with our fellow classmates, Sam, Claire, and Fred. They were all kind people and could hold a good conversation. We felt the car stop and our Euro teacher opened the door and showed us probably a four- five star hotel. We entered and our teacher went to go get our rooms.

"So what do you guys think we're gonna do?" Asked Fred to all of us I assumed.

"Probably not much, just sight see and write notes on what we did each day." I said looking around at the hotel. It had a plant in the middle of a coffee table with green carpeting on the stairs, the lobby had wooden flooring, a green rug under the coffee table and an arm chair with love seats surrounding the coffee table.

A receptionist was in the far end of the right,the front desk was at the end of the room, and the candy/gift shop to the far left. Everything was green, wooden, or Gold. The railings of the stairs consisted of green, gold, and wood. It felt cozy, like a home would.

I didn't notice my teacher come back to us until she spoke, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"We are going to have to share rooms." As soon as she said that I looked to Amairany with a smirk and she looked at me with glee on her face. This made me laugh and my teacher looked at me with a impatient stare.

"Is something wrong Elizabeth?" She asked her tone rude.

"No ma'am." I said looking down trying to contain my laughter.

"Okay boy to boy and girl girl pairings." I went to Amairany and saw Claire look our Euro teacher with a disgusted look. I felt bad for her to be stuck with the teacher.

"Claire, you will have to be alone because I have my own room." With that Claire's face light up. I was happy I was sharing with someone I knew for a long time. Fred and Sam were friends, we were basically all friends here. A butler came up to us and showed us our room, a bell boy helping us with our luggage.

"If you need anything you can call the front desk and we will be happy to oblige you." He said his accent thick. Our Euro teacher was a couple of rooms down.

"You guys can explore the city but don't get lost, and be back early because tomorrow we are going to go see the National Gallery, and we will be waking up early." She said before entering her room.

"Where do you guys want to go?" Amairany asked to Fred, Sam, Claire, and I.

"I want to go to sleep." Said Fred retreating to his room that was to the left of ours.

"Me too." Said Sam following Fred to his room.

"I think I'm going to sleep also. Maybe some other time?" Said Claire before going to her room closing the door also.

"What about you Elizabeth. Do you want to go anywhere?" Asked Amairany excitedly, anticipation in her eyes. I couldn't say that I was tired to and ruin her day.

"Let's just explore, but after I shower okay?" I said to her going into our room. It was vast, the silk sheets, the vibrant curtains, all down to the soft carpets, it even had an over view of the city. Two queen sized beds.

"I call left bed!" I said before closing the bathroom door and hearing Amairany groan.

"Whatever, but please hurry so I can shower too?" I heard her say, muffled but the hot water being turned on.

"Kay." I said jumping into the shower and seeing complementary soaps shampoos and conditioners, that's what I forgot to bring. Maybe Amairany might have shampoos in her ginormous three suitcases I thought to myself giggling at my remark. After twenty minuets I heard Amairany banging the door.

"Don't waste all the hot water!" She said and I heard her footsteps walking away from the door. I got out after she said that to see the bathroom engulfed with the hot steam from the shower.

Wrapping myself in a towel I went out to my suitcase and saw Amairany hurrying to get into the shower. I changed into some skinny jeans with a black Cardigan and a white v neck with black and white vans, simple and comfy.

I got dressed and went to go put my thing in the closet while I left Amairany to change.

As I went out I saw her in a white coat with black skinny jeans and a black pair of uggs.

"Ready to go?" She asked excitedly and literally ran outside the door when i replied yes, with me following behind her. 'This is going to be fun.' I thought as I walked out into the city known as London.