How to make your own team

Hello sorry. I apologize. It's Sunday so it's time for some robins and nightingales.

Enjoy.

Robin stood there quietly with a slight frown on his face as Batman talked with Commissioner Gordon. He tapped his foot against the floor. Batman doesn't even need him . He is just standing as a backup. "Why does he always treats me like a child?" He said to no one in particular.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Robin."

"Yes Batman."

"Stand here. I'll take care of the mess inside. Understood?"

"Yes sir."

______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Robin. Tell me about the situation on your side."

"20 goons on the front door, scarecrow is inside holding some hostages. Permission to engage?"

"Permission denied. Do not engage."

"....................................."

"Robin you will come after me once I take care of the 15 goons. The remaining 5 will be your responsibility."

"..................................But-"

"And you will take care of the civilians while I take care of scarecrow."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Batman It's Joker, he is escaping. Should I hit him in the head to knock him out. He's right below me it will be easy and I will be using a rock so it's completely safe."

"No Robin wait for me."

"What if he gets away?"

"No what ifs wait for me."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tourists: Thank you sir. But who are you?

Batman: I am Batman.

Tourist(scared): Okay, but who is that boy.

Batman: boy?

Tourist: He's standing with you.

Robin(standing in Batman's shadow): I am-

Batman: He's my sidekick.

Tourist: Okay.

Robin: (growling) I am Robin.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

He sighed at the memories. He is a teen not some 8 year old kid. He is fed up of this sidekick nonsense.

"Robin it's time to go to the base."

He just silently walked behind him as they made their way to the Bat-mobile. "I hate this."

"What?" Batman turned to face him.

"I am tired of you treating me like a 8 year old kid. I am tired of being a sidekick."

Batman was taken aback by his argument. "We'll discuss this at home, come Robin."

When they reached home, Batman gestured Robin to sit down.

"What is wrong Robin?"

"I am not a kid Batman, I don't want to be your sidekick anymore."

"Why?"

"You treat me like a kid, I am not a kid anymore Batman I am in my pre-teens."

"I care about you, you are my son Robin. I don't want you to get hurt."

"If you don't want me to get hurt, why take me in in the first place?"

"You would have gone down the wrong path Dick-"

"Don't you Dick me. I am perfectly capable on my own Batman. I don't need you babying me around."

"Robin-"

"You say you care about me. What makes you think that I like watching you go into the fights alone? You call me your son, what type of son is happy to see his father getting hurt."

Batman was stunned. He called him father. Robin removed his mask to show his steely but wet eyes. He stood up and said,"I am going to my room."

NEXT MORNING AKA SUNDAY

He dropped on his bed. Thinking about Nettie. The only person who understood him. He hugged his pillow,"I miss you Nettie."

There was a knock on the door. He just responded in a muffled,"Come in."

Alfred came from the other side of the door. "Are you alright Master Richard."

"Yes Alfred I am good."

"Hearing your little talk with Master Bruce I assumed you will want your Breakfast in your bed."

"Thank you Alfred." The butler nodded and left.

He ate his breakfast and decided to surf through the internet. He found an article

Jump city: Police unable to catch the villains

He read further. He smiled.

When he was downstairs Bruce was preparing to leave,"Bruce."

"Yes Dick?"

"Jump City doesn't have any heroes-"

"You can go there if you formed a good team."

Dick could only blink at that. Bruce just left like he hadn't made his day. Alfred smiled softly watching Dick's excitement as he jumped around the manor. The talk he gave Bruce worked.

Dick made his own team and named it 'Teen Titans' who were now the protectors of Jump City.

 I tried to write it in the morning okay! I tried! But the computer shucking shocked me TWO TIMES. I am shocked how I am still writing on it without the fear of getting an electric shock again. Dad was home didn't get much time to actually write it without arising suspicion. 

I hope you liked the chapter guys. It's kinda short cause its almost 8 pm here so again I apologize. I always try to update more than one book but.............................

Never mind to that.

Lots of love,

Jasmehraj.