Mari's life

Hey guys the author is back here r the results

Dickinette: 3 votes voted by   friskdremurr12345678

Jasonette: 0 votes voted by none

I was going to skip today to annoy u but @MarianeAmine u have a very cute profile pic and I can't say no to a request so here u go this chapter dedicated to u.

_____________________________________________________________________________

It had been two months since she had seen Dicky. She never left the house. She tried her best to divert her attention to anything but her dead uncle-auntie and Dick. They meant a lot to her. They were like her parents, they taught her how to fly even with the initial struggle they never gave up.

FLASHBACK

She had mastered some basic tricks but she was not as flexible as Graysons. Now she was trying and failing to do back flips. Dick had already mastered them and now he was teaching her. It had been almost 5 months since she started traveling with the circus. She and Dick were very good friends now. She was happy here. It was not lonely like it was back home. In the kindergarten she often paid more attention on her surroundings to see if Chloe was not ruining or stuff or anything. She only went school for about 5 months before coming here. Chloe was very mean to her and usually laughed at her classmates saying that they were 'Ridelous...no wait , it was Ricidalous' whatever she said was too hard to say but she knew it was very mean. She always had shiny and beautiful stuff and would make fun of others for not having shiny stuff. She couldn't make any friends due to her clumsy and bubbly nature. She knew 3 languages French from Papa, Mandarin from mamma and English from Nonna. She often mixed those three while speaking so the big children called her freak. Those 5 months were very bad but these were great.

'Why couldn't I do it?'Now she felt hot tears on her cheek as she curled up in a ball and cried.

Dick came running to her and hugged her.She opened her eyes to see everyone even 'Zatiki' surrounding her. Uncle John and Auntie Mary came and auntie scooped her into her arms as uncle scooped a now crying Dick into his arms.

"Why are u two crying?" Auntie asked softly.

"Nettie was crying. I don't like to see her crying. She was trembling and not answering me. I was scared." Dick said, sobbing.

"I am sorry for worrying you Dick."Mari immediately replied but her voice was like broken whisper. They both were crying. Everyone tried to make them smile again. The joker ( Eh, not the creepy, mad, who make the people cry joker folks. It was a normal circus clown.) even tried some of his tricks. Nonna took her into her arms as soon as she came running to her {Oh not Mari folks, Gina was running and took her into her arms from her auntie;) } "Oh why are u crying my leetle fairy." (Guys Guys I know what the spellings of little are its just for the dramatic touch ya know)

"I can't do the back flips. I will never fly like uncle and auntie." Then she cried harder. Watching her Dick forced out of his father's grasp and went to hug Mari. Gina took him into his other arm as they both hugged.

"You can do it my nightingale. You just need some practice."Uncle said.

"But nightingales can fly. You can fly . Dick will also fly, Graysons are born to fly."She said sobbing.

"There is a first time for everything a bird doesn't have wings from birth, it grows them. Every bird is afraid of its first flight. Everyone has to learn to fly first. Dick has already grown his wings. You just need some practice then you both will fly as 'the nightingale and the robin'" Gesturing while saying the nightingale and the robin.

Hearing this from Auntie she finally wiped her tears and smiled brightly. Watching her smile Dick also smiled and everyone cover their eyes with the brightness of the smiles.

After one last very long hug and a whispered and angry "don't do that again" they started practicing again. This time more determined and happy.

FLASHBACK END

She smiled at the memory but it immediately fell thinking about their deaths, their bloody bodies. She didn't cry. She and Dick though completely shaken were very good at hiding the pain. She shook her head to clear it and clutched her charm that is now a necklace hard. She then started thinking about potential designs that will look good on Dick. She was now mostly busy all the time t divert her thoughts from that day. She helped her parents at the bakery so they got extra time to spend with her and the remaining time she just designed dresses. Her train of thoughts and her sketch of a robin inspired suit was cut by the voice of her mamma.

"Marinette , sweetie you have school tomorrow. It is your first day so go to sleep."

Oh! school she forgot about that. She was reluctant going to sleep though. But she has no choice.

She slowly let sleep take her over.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Done. Goodbye little butterflies(and big ones too)

Zatiki is their elephant. I just couldn't think of any of any other name. I may publish another daminette or timinette book.

Lots of love,

Jasmehraj.