Getting out

THREE MONTHS LATER
I'm finally out and back home with Nick, Zak has been arrested and also the three men that kidnapped me. I'm happy to be back home, we are settling down but have to go to court in a few weeks. Then I can officially move on and start a new life with Nick and the boys.
NICKS POV
I'm going to discuss with Maria about adopting soon. If she is up for it, which I sure she will be.
MARIAS POV
I'm wanting to talk to Nick about adopting, I'm ready. It is now time to move on.
AARONS POV
Nick has told me that he want to adopt with Maria, I'm not happy about it however I show that I am happy for him and Maria. I still want her though, my plan still stands though there are a few complexions now and I need to work round them. If I drug Nick, and take her and say he died, will that work ?
"Nick, can we talk?"
"Sure, what's up.?"
"I want to adopt, if you want to obviously."
"Funny, I was going to ask you the same thing. Of course I do, I want you and my new gorgeous family to be happy. We can go tomorrow if you like?"
"Yes! I'd love to can Aaron and jay and billy come?"
"Yes baby , they can"
"Okay, I'm going out. Would you give me a lift?"
"Yes, where to?"
"Ermmmm two blocks away"
"That's AARONS house?"
"I know, it's fine chill"
"Okay I trust you "
AARONS POV
This is my plan finally going to plan. I'm so happy that Maria is coming, I can't wait! I can make my move.