Working through it

MARIA'S, POV
I'm lost in my own little world, I want to tell nick how I'm feeling but I can never find the words. It's like a spirit is attached to me, I have thoughts in my head saying "kill... Kill ...kill"
NICKS POV
I don't know what to do anymore, we don't sleep in the same bed anymore, our relationship is falling apart. It was not what I was wanting but maybe it is best I leave her, go separate ways. Maybe, bringing her into my life was a mistake. Was it ?
I went upstairs to see her, and she smiled at me (vast improvement)...
"Hi" she said
"Hi baby girl, how are you" I soothed back, stroking her chin. We hadn't talked in weeks, I could have cried.
"Nick... We need to talk"
"Sure... What's up babe?"
"We need to split for a bit, have a break. We are never done with out relationship, I'll move in with my Nanna and..."
"Okay... I was thinking my mothers but if your nanna is what you want, that is fine with me baby cakes. I'll always love you no matter what we go through and we can try for another baby. If not we will adopt, I want a family with you! You are my ONE and ONLY baby, always remember that."
"Nick Groff, you know you are my one and only and I would be honoured to be with you and to have an amazing family with you, I LOVE you with all my heart babe, we just need space whilst I clear my mind of what happened. I will talk to you about it, if that means meeting for coffee at Starbucks babe but you will be known of what happened."
"Okay baby can we sleep together for a few hours?"
So of course I cuddled beside her, before she turned over and kissed me, I kissed her back but that's when she took control and become the dominate one and ripped my top of. So I played back and unbuttoned her top and slowly un clipped her bra, she giggled as I kissed her neck. I rolled her over so I was in charge and well you know what happened next, it lasted for a few hours, then we took a shower together.
MARIAS POV
wow! How iv missed him and his body and tricks! Why did I shut him out? It will be a hard and long break but it will bind us together twice as strong. I think we are finally working through it. Especially after our shower.