The dominant

NICKS POV
*high school*
"Damn Aaron look at her!!! Woahhh that booty!" I said walking with Aaron Goodwin to class, whilst this short, cute brown haired girl walked ahead. God her booty, iv never seen it bounce so perfectly before.
"Dude, snap out of it, will yeh" Aaron said hitting my arm to snap me out of my dreams. Oh the things I would do to her....
I must of been in such a deep thought that I hadn't realised she had stopped and I walked straight in to her.
"Hey!!! What's the hell, watch where you go, idiot" she snapped at me, pushing me of slightly. I could've sworn I was drooling at her.
"Yeah, hi I'm Nick I'm so sorry" reaching my hand out. She just stared at it and walked of laughing at me and I noticed so was Aaron.
"Lay of it man" I glared at him.
I walked in to class and noticed she was there, oh she's the new girl.... Not good to have bumped into the new girl.
"Class be seated we have a transfer student from London, England. This is Maria, go and sit beside nick" the teacher said.
"Oh fuck not you, I'd thought I'd never see you again, this day gets worse." She groaned and then smiles shyly at me.
"Hi" was all I could get out.
" I guess you don't talk much, and stop drooling please, it's revolting." Oh gosh her accent!!! I think I'm drooling again, fuck it Nick ask her now!!!
"So you want me to show you the school? This is a free class, so come on." I grabbed her hand and pulled her with me.
"Yeah, can we go outside I'm a bit warm." She smiles at me and I realise how gorgeous her smile is.
"Sure", I pull her outside and pin her against the wall. I kiss her quickly and pull of and walk away angry with my self.
I sit down and then feel hands on my arm, I look up and there she is, smiling, don't smile please I think to my self and then she shocks me by kissing me back. Oh her lips, I want her no, wait I already have her.
" Come to my house tonight" I wink at her and the. Smile.
"Sure, would you be able to pick me up" she returns the wink and smile.
"Of course" I laugh and then kiss her again.

NICKS HOUSE
"Well this is my room" I say quietly at her.
"It's... Nice" she replays quickly.
I push her to the bed and tie her hands up to the bed post, "you are mine, and only mine. Get it?" I must of shocked her because she instantly agreed but then smiled, oh and wait was that her biting her lip. Damn she has to stop that, what is she doing to me, iv never been like this. Don't get me wrong iv always been in control when it's relationships and sex but then I wanted her in a more way and I don't do more.....
"Nick, what are you going to do to me?"
"You'll see..."
"So your going to make love to me?
"No, I'm going to fuck you hard." I wink at her. I noticed her shudder as I said this to her, God she is beautiful.
6 moths later
Me and Maria have had this relationship for a long time now and oh how she loves to be controlled and she is my submissive. Yes mine, no one else's only mine. The fights I have had to keep her from other guys is unbearable.
I walk to school and go to class and it's my free class but Maria is no where to be seen, when Aaron joins and sits with me and says, "you heard about that transfer student right." Arran had no idea about me and Maria, "no, why."
"I'll ask miss" he states back, "miss what happened to the transfer student?"
"Well class, someone here in this school, well upset her so she got transferred back to London, anyway put new project today and oh yes no free today. The project is....."
I had zoned out after she said Maria had left when Aaron shook me back to reality, " dude we get to make a documentary!!!!! We need Zak, come on let's go and get him!!!!"
"Yeah sure...." I replied