- 19 -

The next day, Brooke and Killian were making their way to Granny's Diner. Brooke her arm linked with Killian's, her head on his shoulder.

"I'll never be happy with you fighting the bad guys again, I hope you know that," Killian said.

"I know, Killian, but you can't change the fact that is me," Brooke said and looked at him, "But I won't run towards a fight anymore... Though, I never really did."

"That's all I really ask," He said.

Cruella and Ursula walked out of the dinner and Ursula looked at the couple.

"Hook," Ursula said as the two past the couple.

Brooke looked at him, "You know her?" She asked.

"Aye, love. I encountered many a vile creature on my voyages," Killian told her.

Emma and David walked out of the diner and walkedto the couple, "Brooke, I'm glad you're here, we have to do," David said.

"What? Now? We just came to meet you for lunch. I've been dying for Granny's pickels all day," Brooke whined and noticed Emma walking back into the diner.

"It'll have to wait, you're aware we have two new friends in town. They're up to something and if we hurry, we can pick up the trail," David said.

"'Have to wait'? I'm pregnant, I need my pickles," Brooke said.

"You hate pickles..." David said.

"Yeah well, apartantly our baby girl doesn't hate them like her mommy," Brooke said.

Emma walked out and handed Brooke a takeaway box of pickels, "Here," Emma said.

Brooke took it and looked at Killian, "I'll see you later," She said and kissed his cheek before walking off with her father and sister.

A while later, David, Emma and Brooke were a few feet away from Gold's shop as they waited for Cruella and Ursula in their car.

"What are we doing?" Brooke asked as she ate her pickles.

"Waiting for Cruella and Ursula," Emma said.

"Okay..." Brooke said, "Dad, I get that you're not a fan of Ursula and Cruella, neither am I, but are we as in Emma and I missing something?" Brooke asked him.

"Your mother and I had some run-ins with them, they weren't pretty," David said.

"And?" Emma pressed.

"And what?" David asked.

"We just feel like you're leaving stuff out," Emma said and Brooke nodded, "Are you?"

"Wait, here they come," David said.

They all turned to see Cruella and Ursula walking out of Gold's hope and they got into Cruella's car and drove off. David drove after than, "Call Belle, I wanna know exactly what happened in that shop," David said.

As David followed Cruella's car, Brooke had called Belle and was currently putting her phone in her bag.

"Belle said she checked the back, she's pretty sure there's a wooden box missing," Brooke told them.

"What was inside it?" David asked.

"She doesn't know," Brooke asked.

"Well, let's find out," David said and turned on the siren, speeding up a little and then Cruella pulled over then David stopped the car behind her.

David got out of the car, walked over to Cruella's car and he knocked on the window. Cruella rolled down the window, "Is there a problem, sheriff chiseled chin?" She asked.