- 11 -

Brooke and Emma were pacing in front of Ingrid still in the interrogation room, "It's understandable that you both feel upset," Ingrid said.

"Now you think you know how we feel?" Emma asked.

"I know you better than you know yourselves," Ingrid said.

"Yeah, because you took...What?... A year of Emma's life and 3 of mine," Brooke said.

"When you both lived with me, you both talked about your parents all the time. You both were so angry with them for giving you both up," Ingrid said.

"They had a good reason for that, we know that now," Brooke said.

"It doesn't change the fact that you both felt unwanted for 28 years," Ingrid said.

"They didn't have a choice," Emma said.

"There's always a choice, Emma. They could have kept you, they could've figured out something else, they could've tried," Ingrid said.

"They did what they could to save an entire kingdom," Brooke said.

"You were their children, their girls, and they used you both to break a curse, they're still using your powers," Ingrid pressed.

"That's not true," Brooke said getting angry.

"Isn't it? How many times have you saved them? How often have you felt more like the saviours than their daughters? All it takes is one tiny mistake, one accident and you and your powers go from being their salvation to being their worse nightmare," Ingrid said.

"You don't know them or us," Emma said as she also began to get angry.

"I don't have to know two. I've been you...Different, misunderstood, alone and now they've chosen to have a new child and don't you think that they thank their lucky stars every day that he was born normal." Ingrid pressed.

"They love us," Brooke and Emma said together.

The water in the glass in front of Ingrid started bubbling, "You can't love somebody you don't understand and do you know what happens when people don't understand something? They learn to fear it and then they look at it like a monster!" Ingrid said.

"STOP!" Brooke and Emma yelled slamming their hands on the table and blew a hole through the wall on the side of the station. The twins looked at their hands and saw sparks coming from them, "What di you do to us?" Emma asked Ingrid.

"Ah," Ingrid stood and freed herself from he shackles, "All I did is show you both who you really are."

"M-Make it stop," Brooke said as the sparks came from their hands.

"I can't, it's you... Emma, Brooke and... it's beautiful," Ingrid said and disappeared in snow.

Brooke and Emma soon left the questioning room, from the hole they accidentally made.

"What have we done?" Emma asked.

David, Killian, Elsa, Belle, Gold, Henry and Mary Margaret ran up to the station, "Emma! Brooke! Are you girls alright?" David asked them.

"We were so worried," Mary Margaret said.

"Wait!" The twins said.

"Lyn, what did that monster do to the Sheriff's Station?" Killian asked.

"The monster who did this wasn't the Snow Queen," Emma said.

"It was us," Brooke said and backed away with Emma.

"What?" David asked.

"Just keep your distance, we can't control ourselves. We don't want to hurt anyone," Brooke said and the twins turned then began walking away.