Chapter 9

Okay guys I know I said I would try to make it a little less I guess detailed but I kinda want to be an author when I leave school (which is quite soon :) ) so yea bear with me and my writing style, I will try for you guys but I hope you bear with me and my style.

Guys I am sooooooooooooo soos ossosoosoosoosoooooooooooooooooooososo soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo so SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY for not updating but during holidays, like I said I would, I just wanted a break (>o<) and then-then-then I'm SLAPPED with prelims which here in good old 'straya, is something that holds a big decision in weather I do ATAR(mark that lets me go uni) or not. So yeah guys bear with me. I'M TRYING. (X_X) (>o<) (T-T).

3rd person P.O.V:

The royals had awoken, and all had one task left; judgement.

They sat on their thrones, and waited for their 'prisoners'. Holographs had been created each with a different offense, and of course based on the severity of the case each would have a different punishment.

However, there was a twist.

Sofia's back ached, it had been an hour and a half of her sitting in the one spot, she looked to her left and could see the same face of annoyance on the other faces. So far they had small crimes, like theft or assault. They even had one arson case. The most brutal they gave out was a life sentence in prison. And now they were about to deal with murder.

When the person who walked in next, Sofia gasped, she looked over at Vivian and could see her visibly pale, she might as well have passed out, but she was stronger than that.

This was the real test.

Hugo grimaced taking a deep breath before commanding ", state your name."

"Prince James, of Enchancia."

When the name came out, voice and posture exactly like his, Vivian passed out. It was not the fact that it looked like him, or the fact that his eyes were dead and dry, a green of nothingness. What made it worse were his clothes, splattered with blood, hair messy with dirt. And, then, there was his... smile; cold, brutal and psychotic.

Hugo tapped Vivian back awake requesting for a glass of water immediately, the holograph of James smiled in victory, it was chilling as to how it felt like it had a brain of its own, sticking to its role. About five minutes had passed before they continued on.

"St...state the crimes,"

"Murder case comes down to a number over twenty, estimated to be at least 37, killing both men, women and children, but no new-borns. Has a total of two cases for starting forest fires. And one attempted treason to the kingdom of the Blue Kingdom. That is all," the steward announced, bowing towards his majesties. Vivian looked like she'd die any minute now, Sofia was about done and almost threw up the contents of this morning's breakfast, Hugo looked away in grimace but held himself, he hardened his eyes and look straight into 'James' ' eyes, and proclaimed ", for such severe crimes, and an attempt of treason, I-I herby place for, execution."

They all held their breaths as the hologram disappeared, a voice over the speakers spoke up announcing ", the prisoner punishments are over, congratulations, you have passed."

They all breathed a sigh of relief and basically trembled out of the exam like room. Vivian wasted no time in going over to James' castle, Sofia and Hugo couldn't blame her though, the poor girl looked like she'd explode.

As they made their way over to their castle Hugo spoke up ", so that was traumatizing, wanna blow off some steam, I know something that will calm us both down, you up for it?"