Chapter 20

A/N: guys if you haven't read the Wassalia special, I STRONGLY SUGGEST READING IT, or else this chapter won't make sense, cheers!

Also, the rest of these chapters are going to be mature, don't know if i already mentioned that but yeah!!

3rd Person P.O.V:

Ever since they had gone on that camp trip, it had just become a tradition to celebrate Vivian and Sofia's birthdays together, for most people they would rather enjoy having their special day just for themselves, but for the two it was less organising and less work and it just worked better for them. Every year they would switch to celebrating their real birthdays, for example, one year they would celebrate together on Vivian's real birthday the next they would switch and celebrate their birthday together on Sofia's real birthday. Besides they were friends, what was the big deal? However this was not felt the same by everyone else, the amount of chaos that came with these two was to say the least, was concerning.

It had become tradition that they would alternate between Sofia and Vivian's castles to host the birthday, this year it would be held at Vivian's. And as always they started the birthday with a sleepover, just the two of them. They stayed up late into the night discussing what activities they were going to do and what themes. So far they had decided on the theme which would just be a simple night barbeque, they had decided to do a little bit more of an intimate birthday, with just their close friends and family.

Unlike previous years where they would celebrate a ball birthday with neighbouring kingdoms and the dukes and duchesses of the land, this time they would celebrate their real birthdays with the kingdom and tomorrow with their friends and family. Despite the headache it would bring, they also knew that not inviting certain people would cause more bad than good so the only way to convince their parents to hold a small party was through two birthday celebrations.

The two snacked on the red velvet cake that they were going to serve tomorrow. As they chatted up some more ideas.

"How about flaming badminton as one of the activities?" Sofia asked, sticking her fork into her cake for another bite.

Vivian nodded her head in enthusiasm, swallowing her bite, "yes, a lot of people enjoy that even if they're not the best at it."

Sofia giggled at that.

"Oh I have another one, this is one we used to do in the village, it's called Medusa, you stand in a circle and if two people look at each other they are both out, the last two standing win!" Sofia exclaimed excitedly.

"Oh my gods, speaking off, how funny would it be to have full grown adults play musical thrones!" Vivian jumps.

"Oh my gods yes," Sofia giggled, "and they can't say no either because what we say goes!"

"Oh, I can't wait!" Vivian cheered, clapping.

The two remained up for a little longer, chatting about all sorts of things before turning in for the night. They had fallen asleep in Vivian's bed.

At about six a.m. Vivian had woken up suddenly.

"Hey," she whispered, shaking Sofia lightly.

Sofia groaned, and rolled over, annoyed she spat, "what?"

"I need to pee," Vivian said cheekily, holding back a laugh.

Sofia gave up and just smacked Vivian with a pillow, right to the face, earning a bellowing laugh from underneath the pillow.

"Let me sleep!" Sofia groaned, rolling her eyes.

Six hours passed before the two got up properly, making their way down for blueberry pancakes.