Chapter 2

(A/N)Ok so this is based off of the episode 'one of the princes' but then I added scenes, so yea, just letting u guys know.

3rd person P.O.V

The next day Sofia was more than confident for her next day at school. Mia, Robin and Clover all helped her to get ready like they did the other day, she ate breakfast and then her and her siblings, Amber and James, were ready to go to school.

"Prince Hugo."
"Princess Amber."
The royals greeted.

"I just wanted to wish you luck.I'm your biggest fan." Amber said.

"You must be if you're coming to watch practice." Hugo said cockily ",The real show will be the try-out race."

"Okay, boys! Let's get started." Sir Gilliam said.

"Hey, Amber!" Sofía greets.

"Huh? Sofia! The bleachers are this way."
"Good morning! Who's ready to race some flying horses?"

"Good morning, Sir Gilliam."

"Oh.Hello, princess.The bleachers are right over there."

"I didn't come to watch, Sir Gilliam.I came to try out for the team."

"What?! What?! What?!" Everyone basically cries out. "What, What's wrong?"

"Umm, only princes can ride in the flying derby." Hugo states matter-of-factly.

"So, princesses can't try out?" Sofía asks innocently

"Well They could, but The flying derby is just not a princess thing." Sir Gilliam stammers.
"There are many things princesses do like hosting balls and dancing too or wearing gowns of pink and blue that's what we like to do there are many things that princes like jousting, polo, and taking hikes suits of armor with lots of spikes that's what we really like we do princess things and we do princely things and no one crosses in between we stick with our routine but who knows what I could bring flying high upon a wing I believe that anything can be a princess thing read a poem or pick daffodils sing wistfully in window sills derby calls for princely skills it's not a proper princess kind of thrill we do princess things and we do princely things and no one crosses in between we stick with our routine we climb trees and jump and swing while we shop for royal bling so don't make a fuss just stick with us and do our princess things but who knows what I could bring flying high up on a wing I believe that anything can be a princess thing" they sing.

"I went to try out for the flying derby team." Sofia told her animal friends.

"That sounds like fun." Mia says.

"Hmm I wish it had been fun." Sofía sighs.

"Uh-oh.What's wrong?"

"Everyone said that only boys should do it."

"What! Robin have you ever heard anything so ridiculous?" Clover cries.

"I don't know.You say ridiculous things all the time." Robin says sassily.

"Hey, I'm serious, Sofia.If you want to ride those flying fleabags-- And I don't know why you would, Makes me dizzy just thinking about it-- But if you really want to do it, Then I say go for it! There's a first time for everything."

"Huh.You're right, Clover."

"Huh, there really is a first time for everything." Robin says sassily again.

"How was flying derby practice today, James? So, then you did actually practice?" Roland asks.

"More or less."