Chapter 17

IMPORTANT A/N:

OKAY SO FROM NOW ON AND WITH THE CHAPTERS TO COME THERE WILL MOST LIKELY BE A BIT MORE MATURE SCENES, NOT THAT MUCH THOUGH BUT STILL A WARNING!!!!

P.S. I wrote this chapter like ages ago before like ch14 lol I was so excited to write this idea down. 

enjoy something light!! :D

Before anyone had known it the young princes and princess were in their last year of Royal Prep High. Sofia had become a protector not too long ago and it was killing her that she couldn't tell anyone, especially Hugo. However she knew the consequences that would come from breaking her promise.

Affectedly so, Sofia had been having the same recurring dream, well more of a nightmare, if it could be even considered that. It was a message. It was always the same thing, "ONLY IN DEATH SHALL THY COUNTRY BE SALVAGED". And then it would shift. It was like she was a camera, she didn't know whose perspective she was watching from. She heard voices, some familiar but she could never put her finger on who specifically. Then it would become blurry and reappear in a dark forest, always seeing the same 5 crows in the trees. Then it would shift scenes. She could hear heavy and ragged breathing and she would look and beside her was a blurry figure, hands covered in blood and the body in a sea of blood and before she could get a good look at their face, she would always wake up in a startle. It started when she became a protector last year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Royal Prep High recently were informed of an open day the school would have for all to come by. The school board was asking for any volunteers. Sofia and Vivian volunteered, well more like Sofia forced Vivian to join her. They would have open classes of all sorts for their guests ranging from music, performing arts, science and alchemy, chivalry and much more.

Sofia and Vivian shared a few classes together such as Performing Arts, however Vivian studied it a lot more than Sofia. Hugo and Sofia also shared a few classes, like international and intermediate sports or IIS for short. Of course they all shared the mandatory classes, Royal Etiquette and Royal Life. So they would have an opportunity to showcase during classes.

Finally the open day had come and they would have visitors from both nobles and the commoners and new students for the next year.

Vivian and Sofia were talking as they stood at the front of the school handing out maps and pamphlets. Conversing as they did.

"You know what's really annoying, but kinda funny? I keep forgetting my age, like when people ask me, how old are you? And I'll be, like, 16, and then it takes me like a whole minute to realise, wait, no I'm not, I'm 17 now," Vivian rambled.

"I know what you mean, I bet that will happen to me when I turn 17 soon, but what's funnier is that even though both Hugo and James are 18 they still act like 5 year olds." Sofia agreed.

Vivian laughed at that.

"I think we need to go to the office to get more pamphlets," Vivian noted.

Sofia nodded, they picked up their baskets and made their way to the office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

James shoved Hugo back, both of them laughing, Hugo shook his head, "you idiot."

"Hey, you're the one who started this!?"

They both laughed as they waited outside their classroom for their teacher. They realised that there were other students they hadn't seen before. From other schools, remembering it was open day.