A Letter

Me: Fucking finally. This chapter is fucking here!!

Lee: Nani— I mean what?

Me: Ah yes I have turned you into a weeb

Lee: Just shut up and show us the chaos of the day

Me: We have one of Alex letter

Eliza: *long tired sigh*

Alex: Ouch

Me: It's a letter to John

John: Wait what?

Thomas: Which one? There probably thousands

G.Wash: You can't argue with that Hamilton

Alex: That makes me upset

Me: Ahem!! Now. *bring out the letter from google* Cold in my professions, warm in my friendships, I wish, my Dear Laurens,

John & Eliza: *realization* OHHHH That one.

Me: it might be in my power, by action rather than words, to convince you that I love you.

Herc: GAAAAAYYYYYY

Angelica: Aren't we all?

Me: I shall only tell you that 'till you bade us Adieu, I hardly knew the value you had taught my heart to set upon you.

Peggy: Alexander Hamilton the original gay

Laf: mmhm

Me: That probably not true but go off I guess anyway!

Me: Indeed, my friend, it was not well done. You know the opinion I entertain of mankind, and how much it is my desire to preserve myself free from particular attachments,

Eliza: *look at Alex*

Alex: *cough*

Me: and to keep my happiness independent on the caprice of others. You should not have taken advantage of my sensibility to steal into my affections without my consent.

Theodosia: Okay but that was smooth

Angelica: Yeah I hate that it is.

Me: But as you have done it and as we are generally indulgent to those we love, I shall not scruple to pardon the fraud you have committed, on condition that for my sake, if not for your own, you will always continue to merit the partiality, which you have so artfully instilled into me.

Thomas: *fake vomit noises*

James: .....Is this why there like 4 people simping for him?

Me: I have received your two letters one from Philadelphia the other from Chester. I am pleased with your success, so far, and I hope the favorable omens, that precede your application to the Assembly may have as favourable an issue, provided the situation of affairs should require it which I fear will be the case.

Angie: "How to subtly flirt with your best friend" a book by Alexander Hamilton.

Theo: *snicker*

Herc: I wouldn't read it no offense Alex but your love life is a mess.

Alex: I'm only good with the art of flirting, man, you don't need to call me out on my mess.