Ships & Fandom

Me : Hello my beautiful peoples! I am not dead and haven't lost interest in this book!

Lee : WHO THE FUCK YOU TALKING TO?!

Seabury : LANGUAGE!

Me : If Steve wasn't dropped death depress about his boyfriend right now he'll be here yelling language too. *about to curl into a ball and cry*

Angelica : Ah! no! You still have work to remember the new year resolution you told us about off-screen?

Alex : I made new year resolutions to work less, spend more time with my family and stop drinking too many coffees since 1781 but hey then again new year resolutions are just to do list for January.

Me : *sigh* me every year. Also, Happy Birthday Alex, you're da man.

Alex : Oh. um, thank? Sorry I just don't know how time work anymore.

Me : Anyway! Today we are talking about ships.

Laf : Like...Gun and ship?

Herc : I would try to rap that but I am just a common man, not a god like Daveed Diggs 

 Me : Before I actually forget what I have prepared let get started. 

Me : Ship is a word short for a romantic relationship and often use in the fandom. So 'Shipping' in the future have another meaning which is 'endorse a romantic relationship'

Theodosia : Okay so what is this 'fandom' you're talking about?

Me : Well fandom is-

Thomas : Wait she finally gonna fucking do it? Is she finally going to tell us the hell is this so call fandom? HELL YES!

Me : Damn it! you make me forgot what I'm gonna say! oh well there's next time

Half of the people in the room : NO!!!

Me : Ha! Just messing with you all. don't interrupt me Thomas but 'Fandom' is a group of people or a community who like a specific topic.

John : Well that great right? more places for people to be with others like them.

Me : True but sometimes it can also be bad and toxic

Maria : That's horrible!

Me : Yeah but don't worry as long as you just stay in the corner and keep looking at the context, fanart, and fanfiction you'll be fine.

KGIII : Well now that another question. What are fanfiction and fanart?

Me : Answer for other time, your highness. So for the next few chapters 
Imma shows you some of my favorite ships. Some of you not gonna like it but hey if I have to suffer from school you all gonna suffer with me.

Aaron : Figured *get comfortable in the blanket* I'm physically ready, not sure if I'm mentally ready though

Theo : Dad- You know what after the musical I don't think this is overreacting

Philip : Should I be scared too?

Angie : Wait what happen if you ship the person that already married?

Jame : Seeing how Devil is I feel like they're not going to care.

A/N

I am so sorry 🙏🙏🙏🙏

I been busy with school work 

and working on my original book

that I'm kinda hope that will be finish this year (even though I just started last November so it most likely ain't ganna happen)

I still want to continue this book as far as I can

but I might update like twice a months 

(not that it's any difference from how I usually update)

Again I am so sorry for this

If you still want to read what I'll write in the future 

Thank you in advance for your patience

If you don't want to that understandable 

still love you all any way

for those who just started 

Hi, I'm a lazy trash who write stuff how you doing?