LGBT+ community

Me : *kick down the door* SON OF A BITCH!!!

Eliza : Devil are you okay?

G.Wash : language

Me : *sit down angrily* Remember when I said I got to go camping and I'm was on my period? yeah, guess what?! my period ended when I'M ALREADY COME BACK!

Angie : you never said that.

Me : I did on my announcements

Maria : What?

Me : Oh right! the 4th wall stuff. ANYWAY!! What on today schedule!

Lee : Wha-?

Me : OH! Today I'll have this community call LGBT John I think you gonna LOVE this.

John : Okay?

Lee : Seriously? We're going to ignore that?

Me : Okay so this community is *bring out google because the first time was a mess and I need to fix it* a loosely defined grouping of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, LGBT organizations, and subcultures, united by a common culture and social movements. These communities generally celebrate pride, diversity, individuality, and sexuality.

Lee : She seriously talks to nobody again!

KGIII : this actually sounds interesting.

Lee : *do a boi pose and exhale*

Me : the gender and sexuality that is included in this community are *look it up cuz I'm so prepared* WHOA! There's a lot. I'm just going to take some of the examples K?

Herc : Okay?

Me : *still on google* Okay first there's Asexual. They're generally characterized by not feeling sexual attraction or a desire for partnered sexuality. But they're distinct from celibacy, which is the deliberate abstention from sexual activity. So basically If I'm not wrong...they're in it for love, not sex BUT they— some? still feel sexual desires.

KGIII : OOOOoooo I'm wanna be that!

G.Wash : You have a wife and kids.

KGIII : So?

Aaron : if you say you want to be everything Devil bring up I'm going to throw this popcorn bucket at you.

Me : Moving on. Now we have Bisexual. People whose primary sexual and affectional orientation is toward people of the same and other genders, or towards people regardless of their gender. So basically—

Laf : Alors, fondamentalement, Alex? (So, Basically Alex?)

Alex : Attends quoi? (Wait, what?)

Me Oui. il fondamentalement Alex (Yep. It basically Alex)

John : I THOUGHT WE STOP SPEAKING ALIEN!!!

Me : fine, fine. Next, we have Gay. This sexuality is the people that feels physically and emotionally attracted to people of the same gender, usually refer to people who identify themselves as male because for people who identify themselves as females we have the term, Lesbian.

Seabury : So...Gay, in short, is basically John.

John : *about to argue but decide not to* Yeah you right.

Maria : Is it too late to ask to be a lesbian?

Theodosia : Umm explanation?

Maria : *point at Reynold ashes* Reason. *point at Alex* Half a reason. *point at Reynolds several time* Reason. Reason. and reasons. Also at least with girls, I won't have to deal with bastards just bitches and let be honest *point at herself* it took one to know one.