Meeting the team (daughter) • David Rossi

Y/n's P.O.V

"They already love you and they haven't even met you yet y/n" My dad said trying to convince me to go meet the people he works with.

"They are coming for dinner so no buts, I want you to dress nicely" he said scanning my outfit.

"Hey! This is nice." I said touching my oversized shirt. "Whatever" he groaned, pushing me out of the kitchen so he could cook.

This was the first time I was going to meet his team.

I've heard about them a lot, good things.

I went into my room, jumping onto my bed. I looked at the clock and it showed 7:45 pm, according to my dad they would be coming over at 8:00.

I got up walking to my closet and chose the only sort of classy dress I had.

I put it on, curling my hair and applying some light makeup. I heard the door shut and footsteps come into the house soon followed by laughter.

Perfect timing.

David, my dad, was a bit older than some of his colleagues so I was a bit younger than them or for the most part was around their age.

I was pacing around my room trying to decide if I should go out or not, 10 minutes had already passed.

The door opened and quickly shut interrupting my thoughts.

"Y/n they're waiting" My dad said, crossing his arms.

"I'm nervous" I shrugged.

"Oh come one. You look amazing!" he replied planting a kiss on my forehead and basically dragging me out of the room.

Once we walked in all eyes turned to us.

"This is my daughter y/n" he said as he walked to his seat leaving me still standing.

I gave a small wave with an awkward smile as I sat down in an empty seat which seemed to be in between a boy that seemed my age with brown hair and a girl with jet black hair, so that must be Spencer and Emily.

"Hi" I said, sitting down. "It's great to finally meet you y/n, we've heard so many things about you!" Penelope said with a squeal.

"Hopefully good things?" I answered, raising my eyebrows to my dad making his scoff.

"Mostly" Derek said with a grin, making me giggle.

"So how old are you?" Derek added. "Derek, she just got here and you are already starting to hit on her." JJ said, shoving his shoulder. "I'm 28." I replied. This made Spencer avert his attention to me.

"That's how old our little Spencer is." Emily said, pointing to the boy.

"Who knows maybe-" Rossi started. "Dad!" I said loudly, trying to stop him from talking.

I blushed a tint of red, and I noticed Spencer was too. "Anyways, what do you do y/n?" Aaron asked, "Oh I work in the medical industry, I'm a doctor" I said with a small smile.

"So you're like smart smart?" Penelope asked, taking a sip of her wine.

"I guess I am." I said laughing. "How is it saving lives and everything?" Emily asked. "You tell me?" I said with a smirk causing the table to laugh.

The time passed by quicker the more we talked and shared laughs. The night soon ended and I was stuck picking up plates. "Did you like them?" My dad asked, smirking knowing he was right all along.

"I guess I did" I said, shrugging as I brought him the plates to wash.

"Oh shut up, you loved them" he said rolling his eyes. "Oh really, I thought it was the other way around" I said, doing a little dance back to the table.

"Come back her young lady, you have a tray of dirty dishes waiting for you." he yelled. "I think I'm good" I yelled back.

"Y/nnnnnn!!!!!".

I hope you guys enjoyed this one!!! Please leave a vote and comment love ya!🤍