Kidnapped • Spencer/BAU

(angst, warning kidnapping and slight assault)

Y/n was the light everyone looked forward to.

Y/n was there for everybody when they needed her. She was there to offer a laugh or smile when cases hit too close to home.

Y/n was one of the only things that helped the BAU recover from a case.

Y/n's P.O.V

"So he is picking them" JJ said biting the end of her pen. We nodded as we taped a few more things to the board.

"Okay everyone it's getting really late, go get some rest and we will start again early tomorrow" Hotch told us as we picked up our things heading out. 

This specific case we were working on involved three young girls that were kidnapped at the same location, it had been a few days and we had no leads.

"Want me to wait for you babe?" Spencer asked grabbing his jacket and his keys.

"No I think I'm going to stay a little bit longer go on without me" I told the boy with a grin. "Okay call me when you get to the hotel bye love you" he said quickly before leaving. "love you too" I yelled back.

I scanned over the papers trying to see if there was anything I missed.

I shook my head, running my hands through my hair. I need to go to sleep so I can have fresh eyes tomorrow morning.

I grabbed my things and began to head out. As I was walking I felt a cold half wrap around my mouth and a gun being placed at the side of my head.

My eyes widened once I realized what was happening I tried my best to get out of his grasp but that's when I felt myself get hit over the head and go unconscious.

I woke up in a basement my hands tied behind my back on a metal chair.

I had a rag wrapped around my mouth restraining me from screaming.

I soon saw the guy come in with a smirk on his face. "What do you want?" I yelled but it was muffled by the rag. "You. of course" he said with a smile.

I felt the tears slowly fall down my face. "Where are the other girls?" I screamed.

"Oh they are just fine. You see, I want to build a family. I was going to wait a while till I went out looking for the perfect mom, but it seems as if you found me." he said with an evil laugh. "Let me see them." I growled trying to pull away from the chair.

He nodded before walking away and bringing three little girls none over the age of 12.

My eyes softened at the sight and I could tell they were frightened.

"It's okay we are going to get out of here" I told them with a soft smile. "Like hell you won't" the man said dragging the girls away despite my screams.

*****

Spencer's P.O.V

I ran into the police station seeing the team all sitting down.

"Woah kid slow down" Derek said trying to grab my shoulders. "Is y/n here?" I practically yelled.

"Not yet" JJ said confused looking around. "She never called me when she got to the hotel and I checked her room and she wasn't there" I said freaking out.

"Wait what?" Hotch said standing up.

"Is her car here?" Rossi said as we all rushed outside to look in the back.