Boss? • Aaron Hotchner

Y/n's P.O.V

Having a crush on your boss was far from normal.

No matter how hard I tried to stop myself from thinking about him that way I just couldn't.

I watched as he gave instructions on what to do once we land. "Y/n?" he said loudly. "Yes" I said as I got pulled out of my thoughts.

"Are you okay? We have been calling your name for a while" he said raising an eyebrow.

"Yes sorry" I said embarrassed.

"Okay well you can come with Rossi and me to the PD so we can set up" he told me. "Got it" I said giving him a small thumbs up.

I hated being partnered up with him. I could never really focus, but people our paying with their lives so I have to.

Once the jet finally landed we all hopped in separate cars.

I originally wanted to sit in the back but Rossi insisted I sit shotgun. Fun.

I saw how his hands gripped the wheel tightly and at times he would use his palms. I had no idea why that was so hot.

I tried to focus my mind somewhere else so I took out my phone and started playing subway surfers.

I eventually died at around 700 coins. "Weak" Rossi said from behind me making me laugh. "Like you could do any better" I fired back.

He put his hand out gesturing me to pass him my phone so I did.

After a while he handed it back and it showed that he reached up to 7,000. My eyes went wide. "You just got lucky" I said with a laugh before putting it away.

"What are you guys doing?" Hotch asked. "Just showing Y/n how I can beat her in everything" Rossi said out loud.

"Ouch" I said sarcastically before turning my attention back to the road.

"We're here. Rossi can you go talk to the family's mx Y/n and I will start reviewing what we got so far" he said as we all got out of the car.

I groaned quietly knowing I would have to be working with Hotch. This was pure torture.

"Hello I'm SSA Hotchner and this is SSA Y/l/n, do you have a place where we can set up?" Aaron asked the officer.

"Yes sir right this way" he lead us to a room that had a few boards a small table.

"Thank you" I said politely. Once the guy left Hotch quickly shut the door turning to me.

"What's up with you?" he asked sternly. "What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Do you not like me or something? Everything I talk to you, you end the conversation quickly. You didn't want to sit in the front of the car cause I was driving I assume.

And you literally groaned when I told you to review the work with me. Not to mention you space out every time I talk." He said seriously.

I tried running through excuses in my head, none of them making sense. "Hotch" I said quietly. "Cause honestly I have no idea what I did for you to dislike me this much?" he said stressed out.

"You didn't do anything. It's the opposite really" I said scratching the back of my head.

"How so?" he asked raising an eyebrow, obviously confused.

"I uhm I kinda like *cough* likeyou" I said the last part fast and avoided eye contact.

"Y/n..." he said slowly. "I know I know I shouldn't like my boss, let's just forget this ever happened" I told him covering my face in my hands.

"No" he replied. "Huh?" I said looking up confused.

"I don't want to forget this happened" He told me seriously. "Wait why?" I asked, now it was my turn to be confused.

"Because I like you too y/n" I swear once he said that my eyes were about to pop out of my head.

"You what?" "I like you too" he chuckled. "Oh" I said as I felt a blush fall on my face. He tuck my hand in his brushing his thumb over it.

"Let's just not forget I'm still your boss" he said smiling as he kissed my cheek.

We pulled apart and seconds later the team came in. Thank god, if they came in seconds before they could have seen this.

The rest of the day I was smiling none stop. Who knew having a crush on your boss could be a good thing.

Hope you guys liked this one!!🤍