Meeting the team • Derek Morgan

Y/n's P.O.V

"Come on Der we've been dating for a month" I whined, slightly tugging on his arm.

"I know I know" he replied with a grin. "God you're cute when you're needy" he said planting a soft kiss on my forehead.

"What do you expect, you talk about them so much I'm curious" I said walking away.

He nodded understandably before saying, "Trust me I want to show you off to the whole world babe, how bout this? Let's invite them for dinner tonight." He said walking towards me.

My eyes widened with delight as I wrapped my arms around him.

"You'd really do that" I replied softly looking into his eyes. "Anything for my princess" he smiled before leaning in and placing a light kiss on my lips.

*****

"Black or blue dress" I asked the man switching between the two.

"They look like all the other dresses you've tried on" he said falling on the bed. "Thanks for the help Derek." I said jokingly as I rolled my eyes.

"You look amazing in both babe, I'm going to set up the table" He said, blowing me a kiss before leaving the room.

I decided to wear:

I fixed my hair a bit and before I walked out I heard a few people talking

Woah they're here already. Okay breathe y/n, you got this. I took a deep breath before walking out of the room and into the kitchen.

I saw a few adults gathered around the table sitting down.

I saw an empty space between Derek and another man.

I walked over, sitting down. Derek leaned across his seat, whispering in my ear "You look amazing".

I blushed as I turned my attention to the group "So is this the famous y/n?" an older man asked as he took a sip of his wine.

"Yes it is." Derek replied with a small smirk. "Y/n this is Jennifer, Emily, David, Aaron, Penelope, and Spencer, and everyone this is y/n" he announced with a wide smile.

"It's nice to meet you guys," I told them.

"It's so good to finally meet you y/n!" Emily said nodding towards me.

"Thanks for inviting us over you two" Aaron said with a grin. "Yes and the food you made tastes amazing!" Spencer said from next to me.

"I can't take all the credit, I can't cook even if I tried. She did all the work." Derek said, placing his hand on my thigh under the table.

"Well thank you y/n" Jennifer said as she began eating her food.

It wasn't long before everyone had finished eating and the boys and girls separated all over the living room. "So how's Derek?" Jennifer asked as she took a seat next to me on the couch.

"He's great." I replied.

"That's good. You know ever since you two started dating he has been way happier and talks about you non stop" She said hitting my shoulder lightly.

The compliment making me slightly blush.

"She's right. He has something that makes him excited to go home to." Emily said, raising her glass towards me.

"Well I'm glad" I told the girls as I turned to see my boyfriend laughing and smiling with his friends.

Derek's P.O.V

"You've got a good one kid" Rossi told me as he pointed to y/n.

I turned to her to see her giggling with the rest of the girls. "Don't I know it" I said with a smile turning back to the boys.

"Don't lose her, they're hard to find." Hotch told me seriously.

" I don't plan to. She's it for me. She's the one." He told the boys with a blush as the teasing began.

Y/n's P.O.V

It was the end of the night and everyone left besides Derek and me.

I was picking up the plates as I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist.

"Thank you for today." He whispered in my ear before kissing my neck lightly. "I like your friends" I said with a giggle as I leaned into him.

"And they love you already," Derek replied, spinning me around.

"You're it for me y/n" he said as I looked at him adoringly.

"You're it for me too Derek Morgan" I said before our lips connected.

I hope you guys enjoyed this one!🤍