The move in • Spencer Reid

Y/n's P.O.V

"There is just no way" I said laughing as Emily tried to convince me that she was able to do one hundred pushups under three minutes.

"I'll show you someday" she fought back with a smile. "I'll hold you up on that" I responded before walking towards the coffee pot.

I quickly looked at Spencer to see he didn't have a coffee yet so I decided to make him one. 

I grabbed the two cups as I walked past Spencer's desk I placed the cup on it sending him a wink before I walked back to my desk.

"You got a good one kid" Derek said walking up to Spencer. "Don't I know it" Spencer said smiling to himself.

You and Spencer had been dating for almost a year already and it was going great.

"Have you asked her yet?" Derek questioned. "Asked her what?" Spencer said confused. "To move in with you?" Derek added leaning on the side of his desk.

"No not yet, should I?" Spencer said looking up to the older man for advice.

"I mean you guys have been dating for a year already, if you want to then go for it" he told him before leaving. What Derek told him, had made him think.

It had been on his mind all day and he decided he was finally going to tell you as he dropped you off at you own apartment.

"Thanks let me just pick up my clothes and we can head back" I said about to get out of the car.

"What if you didn't have to do that anymore?" he asked me nervously.

"What do you mean?" I replied confused. "What if you didn't have to come for clothes, cause it would already be at my place" he told me.

My eyes widened at what he was suggesting. "Spencer are you-" he cut me off. "Move in with me y/n" he said quickly.

"Of course I'll move in with you" I said smiling bigger than before going back in the car.

He smiled as he pulled me in. We kissed for what felt like forever.

The rest of the day involved moving my stuff to his. There wasn't much to move since I didn't have much furniture.

It was already late when we more or less finished. I put the final piece of clothing into the drawer.

I flopped on the bed next to Spencer both of us completely worn out from moving everything in.

"I love you so much" he said wrapping his arms around me. "I love you more" I said resting my head on his chest.

We fell asleep in no time.

I woke up to an empty bed. I got up walking to the kitchen to see him making us breakfast.

I got closer up behind him wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Hey babe" he said turning around to wrap his arms around me. "Hey" I said softly leaning into his chest.

"I could get used to this" he said planting a kiss on my forehead. "Me too" I smiled as he continued to cook.

Hope you guys liked this one!! Let me know if you have any requests or feed back!!! Love yall🤍