Pet names • Derek Morgan

Y/n's P.O.V

"You're the best baby girl" Derek said before ending the call. I frowned slightly before returning to my conversation with JJ.

Don't get me wrong I have nothing against Derek and Penelope's friendship, if anything it's the cutest thing in the world.

It's just being Derek's girlfriend sometimes I wish he would call me names like that.

I didn't mind to much though, or at least I tried not to. Derek started walking up to us so I shook out of my thoughts.

"Okay Garcia said that his name is John Davidson" he stated.

"Did she give you his address?" Rossi asked. "Always".

"Alright so Y/n do you want to come with me or JJ? I'll go to his work place and JJ will go to his house" Derek said.

"I think I'll just go with JJ" I told him. "Oh uhm okay, Rossi you're with me" he nodded as we went separate ways.

"What was that?" JJ asked with a small laugh as she drove the car.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. "You always and I mean always go with Derek" "No I don't" I said crossing my arms.

"Yes you do" she replied. "Fine. I'm just, I don't know" I said confused.

"Don't worry we've all been there" she said with a little laugh.

"Okay ready?" I asked as she parked the car. We hopped out, grabbing our guns.

"Y/n go left I'll go right" I gave her a small nod as I walked through the halls of the house. "Clear" I heard her yell.

I was about to yell but I felt my hair get pulled back and my head got banged into a glass frame.

I groaned before turning ,punching the guy in the face.

He punched me twice making me lose my balance, which I quickly regained. I kicked him but he as he fell he grabbed a gun turning it to me about to shoot.

That's when I heard it a loud bang! The guys falls to the ground revealing JJ behind him.

Once he falls she quickly runs to me. "Are you okay oh my god?" She wraps her arms around me as I instantly put my hand to my head.

"We need a medic" she said through her ear piece.

"It's okay y/n just stay awake for me okay" she repeated.

I gave her a weak smile trying my best to keep my eyes open. I definitely had a concussion.

I heard a few sirens coming our way. I got up with JJ as we both walked out of the house.

I wasn't hurt too badly just a cut lip, few bruises, and a huge slit down my eyebrow from the broken glass.

They took me to the back of an ambulance where they fixed me up.

"Where is she?!?!" I heard the familiar voice yell from afar. "She's over there" JJ said pointing towards me.

"Oh my god, how are you? Are you okay?" he asked worried. "I'm fine, Derek" I said as I attempted to get up. "Y/n you have a concussion sit down" he said sternly.

"So what? I feel amazing." I told him sarcastically.

"You should have gone with me y/n" "I don't have to be with you 24/7 Derek" I fought back.

"You always go with me though why today did you change your mind?" he asked curiously. "I don't know I wanted to." I said blankly.

I didn't want to tell him the real reason it was stupid.

"Something is bothering you I'm a profiler y/n" he said grabbing my hand.

"It's stupid" I replied embarrassed. "Nothing is stupid if it's bothering you" he told me as he stroked his thumb across my palm.

"How come you don't call me anything?" I blurted out. "What do you mean?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"You always call Garcia cute pet names, how come you don't call me anything?" I asked the man. "Oh baby" he said chuckling pulling me in.

"It's not funny" I said laughing a little.

"You could have just said something, you didn't have to get your ass busted to prove your point" he stated with a smile.

"For your information, I didn't ask for this" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Mhm okay kitten" he said smiling lightly. "You know what I kinda changed my mind about the pet names" I said cringing.

"Too late babygirl" he said laughing. "No no no" I said with a groan as he just hugged me close to his chest.

We love a lil Derek Morgan Moment. Hope you enjoyed this one!🤍