"Breath malishka, just breath, and concentrate. Just think, let your body tell you what to do. If you freak out you'll freeze up, just listen to my voice and remember to concentrate."

I take a deep breath and count down from 5, trying to remember Gerald's words. When I reach down to number one I use my left foot to step on his, then I elbow him right in the gut, as he slowly releases me I push him back down onto the floor.

"I did it. I did it!" I excitedly bounce up and down as Gerald lays there looking defeated.

"Good job little one now help me up."

As I grab Gerald's hand he pulls me down to him and flips me onto my back before climbing on top of me. He pins my hands above my head and I struggle trying to release myself.

"What the fuck dude?"

"I told you, you have to expect the unexpected."

"You know Nadei has me in this position sometimes too" I joke hoping to distract him but instead he just rolls his eyes.

"Stop struggling, remember breath take a second to think out your next move. The more you struggle the tighter I grab, now assess your situation what can be your next move."

As I scan over my body and Gerald's on top of me I realize I'm able to move my legs. I pull one leg up kneeing him again, he continues his hold on my wrist but his body has loosened.

I pull one leg out and wrap it around his waist, I use all my core muscle, the little I fucking have and push him over. Pinning myself on top of him now his hands crossed above his head my legs locked as he tries to flip me back over. He smiles when he realized I'm not going anywhere.

"Good job. But if I can never have sex after this I'm suing you." He laughs and we both hear the door open.

"Well hello Printsessa, Gerald. what seems to be going on here?" Nadei curiously looks to Gerald and me on the floor, everyone following behind him eyes widen and laughing at the sight.

"Nicole is kicking my fucking ass is what's happening." I still hold Gerald arms above his head as he tries to look back at Nadei.

"Why is it every-time we leave you to end up causing havoc kroshka?" Aleksander laughs as he walks past Gerald and me to get to the bar.

I hop off of Gerald and run into Nadei's arms, I softly kiss his lips as he embraces me tighter a soft growl escapes his lips between our kiss.

"I missed you, I don't like being away from you while you're on a mission. So I talked Gerald into teaching me some self-defense skills." I pout as Nadei smiles pulling me tighter.

"If you want to be trained I can teach you a few things, I'm sure tying you to the bed would do wonders in teaching."

"Well, that sounds like more fun than training."

"Gross. Hola princesa did you miss me?" Miguel stands beside Nadei and I leaning forward like he's waiting for a kiss.

"Fuck off Miguel." I roll my eyes and Nadei laughs.

"Well, that's just rude." He scuffs off like an annoyed child joining Ale in the bar.

As everyone drops their things, I notice Franco walking in with Vee in hand they avoid everyone else as Franco playfully drags her to his room. He takes notice of me looking and playfully winks before closing his door. Seriously they've been gone 4 hours and all of sudden they're linked up, the fuck happened there?