Chapter 31.

I feel smooth hands caressing my hair and cheek, as I roll around the bed my eyes flutter to a male form sitting beside me.

"Nadei? I had this crazy dream last night. I dreamt that I was kidnapped by-" I slowly sit up in bed and confront the form beside me. "Fucking great it wasn't a nightmare, get your hands off of me" I slap Misha's hands away as he lets out a soft chuckle.

I hate that all these Romanoff men are all so gorgeous. His dark blue eyes shimmer against the light as he runs his fingers through his thick dark brown hair.

"Are you always so feisty in the mornings?"

"Do you always kidnap women for fun?" I pull the blanket higher covering my body under the silk pajama gown I'm still wearing.

"I can see why my brother likes you so much."

"Oh good, you should return me then. I'm sure he's not so happy you stole his girlfriend"

My comment angers Misha but he quickly tries to cover it up by offering me a cup of tea.

"No thanks I learned not to take drinks from strange men a long time ago"

"Ah yes the Boris incident"

What the hell? How does he know that? He must've read me face because he tilts my head up and smiles.

"I've been watching you a long time Nicole. I know everything about you."

Whatever game Misha is playing at I will not fall for, he thinks by telling me how much he knows about me or how much he "cares" will trick me to fall for him. Never.

"Misha if you know so much about me you know how much I love Nadei. You also know how much Nadei loves me, so why don't we get this over with. Call your brother up plan exchange for my life for his empire Nadei kills you and we can get this all over with so I can go back to my life. What do you say?" I playfully flutter my lashes at him and he leans closer to me. He takes my face in his hands running his thumb over my lips.

"You're adorable you know that? But you know what you're right I will let you call my brother it'll torture him more hearing his little treasure begging for him to come find her"

"Well aren't you just a doll"

Misha pulls out his phone and starts to dial I start to panic, there's no way he's actually calling Nadei. My eyes widen and my heartbeats faster as I wait for Nadei's response.

"Hello, brother" Misha rolls his eyes and laughs. "Now now Nadei no need for such language or I won't put your pretty little girl on the phone. Oh yes she's alive she's right here, well ask nicely brother. Oh and don't worry about tracking me this is a burner phone"

God Misha is a bigger sarcastic asshole than me, he smiles as he hands me the phone and I nearly jump out of the bed for it.

{"Nadei?"

"Marie? Baby, My god are you ok?"

"Yes, Nadei I'm fine. I swear though I will say I feel like I'm being treated like royalty here. But I will rather be home with you"