Chapter 4.

I begin to slowly grind myself on Nadei as his hands explore my curves. He slides one hand under my dress and dashes two fingers inside of me. I gasp but lower myself onto him deeper and rock my hips back and forth. He looks up and smiles at me before softly kissing down my neck.

"Good girl, rock your hips and ride my fingers"

I thrust my hips fast as Nadeis fingers slowly dash in and out of me. His thumb finds my clit and begins to circle, I can't help but moan. I open my eyes to find the waiter placing hors d'oeuvres onto the table. His hand trembles as he tries to carefully place everything down. I bit down on my lips and close my eyes embarrassed that I am on display for everyone.

"Don't look at him babygirl." he squeezes my ass and picks up his pace. I can feel my walls tightening around his fingers. I'm almost there. "Open your eyes. I want to see your beautiful amber eyes as I make you scream"

"Please Nadei" I whisper

"Tell me, my love. Tell me what you want?"

"Please let me cum sir"

Nadei chuckles and looks over his shoulder to his nephew. "What do you say Aleksander does she deserve to cum"

I continue rocking my hips and bite down on my lips, Alek rolls his eyes and looks away "I would prefer to not see the two of you going at it. So yeah let her already"

"Seems my dear nephew is jealous. Perhaps I should keep edging you on to piss him off" Nadei snickers

"No sir, please. I can't hold on any longer" I continue to grind myself on his fingers squeezing my thighs preventing me from cumming.

"You're so desperate and our food is getting cold. So go ahead Printsessa release yourself"

As those words left his mouth my body finally let go and I lost control. I feel my legs twitch as Nadei slows himself down. I climb off his lap and adjust my dress, I see him pull a handkerchief from his pocket and wipe his hand.

Nadei lifts the tray of appetizers for me, I don't understand how this man can finger fuck me in front of his nephew then keep on with dinner like nothing ever happened.

"Tell me are you enjoying yourself in my presence?"

I shyly look down at my fingers, I don't know how to answer really. He's scary but intriguing. Ariana warning me just makes me more curious.

Nadei tilts my head up and stares directly at me, my breaths become shorter and he gently rubs my cheek.

"I told you I can read body language, my love. You think you know who I am, someone, probably your roommate, told you about who I am. But you are still here, you want answers but are too shy to ask me."

I open my mouth but no words come out, he's right about everything. How do I ask 'Hey are you really the Russian Mob Boss? So do you enjoy killing people?' It's not that fucking easy.

I mean he also just finger fucked me and I still don't know how I feel about that. Like. It was good not going to lie. But who am I? Just publicly getting my pussy touched while being served dinner no biggie.

I stare into his icy blue eyes and I become lost, I'm desperate for his attention, I want to kiss him, I want to get back up and ride him. Fuck me, the second time I've met him and I'm ready to retire my hoe life.

Nadei smiles, this man really can read minds, can't he? Before he can react a guard pulls Nadei away from my face and whispers to him in Russian. His icy blue eyes look back at me and turn dark, his grip around my waist tightens. I don't know what that man said but it's bad.