Chapter 22.

After a long hour of discussing Misha and all these extracurricular activities, the meeting is fine. Everyone begins to talk among themselves.

"My love let me introduce you to everyone" Nadei playfully tabs my behind and I dart my eyes back to him.

"Yeah introduce me to your family after I spent the last hour on your lap squirming"

Nadei chuckles and leans up closer to me, parting his lips slightly.

"You loved every minute of it"

I roll my eye, but fucking hell he's right. There's something about being possessed and everyone knows who I belong to turn me in so fucking much. Nadei holds my hand as he walks over to Ivan standing by his son Vladimir and another man I don't recognize.

"Princess!" Ivan jokingly says embracing me into a tight hug. The two men both look at one another with raised brows then back to Nadei, who doesn't seem pleased.

"Ivan!" He firmly places his hand around my waist pulling back to his side, his fingers digging into me claiming what's his. I place my hand on his chest trying to calm him, he gently smiles down at me, and Ivan devilishly chuckles.

"Boys. Let's behave now." I turn my attention to Vladimir and the strange man reaching my right hand out for a shake. "Hello I'm Nicole"

"Dimitri the pleasure is mine Mrs. Pakhan" he smiles as his lips softly kiss my hand.

"Erm. I'm no Mrs. Just Nicole" Nadei softly groans as he kisses my hair.

"Printsessa, you've met Vlad Ivan's son. This is Dimitri he's married to Ivan daughter Irina, she's unable to be with us today due to work"

"Nice to meet you Dimitri, Ivan, and Vlad always a pleasure. Please, Ivan, do give your wife my regards!"

Nadei smiles as he takes my hand and walks me over to his brother Viktor from earlier, Nikolai, and another younger male with a beautiful woman on his arm. Aleksander and Jillian are nowhere in sight, I search the room a couple of times, and nothing.

"Viktor, I would like to formally introduce you to"

Viktor smiles as he grabs my hand from Nadei and pulls me to his firm chest. He slowly brings my hand to his mouth and gently kisses my knuckles. I can't help but let out a soft giggle, to which I hear Nadei groan.

"It is lovely to finally meet you beautiful, I can see why my brother has kept you hidden all this time"

"Oh well—um. It's nice to meet you-as well Viktor"

"Oh, sweetheart are you ok? Do I make you nervous?" He whispers at me and my god I can't seem to look away from his deep green eyes.

"Father, you may want to let go of her before Nadei blows a fuse" Nikolai whispers into his father's ear. Viktor chuckles and positions me by his side one arm around my shoulder.

"Nicole I would like you to meet my two youngest children Franky and Natasha" the young man smiles and nods. However, Natasha seems hesitant to acknowledge me. She looks me over once before and reluctantly smiles at me before saying something in Russian I don't understand.

"Natasha!" Nikolai pulls his sister's arm and starts to lecture her. Viktor rubs his temples and I just watch Nadei stare at his niece, whatever she said must have been fucked up. I mean I'm pretty sure I can guess seeing as I am not much older than the girl or her brother.

"Natasha watch your tongue you are a lady after all" the young girl rolls her eyes and doesn't say a peep. I swear you can cut the tension with a knife, I take a deep breath and slowly approach her.