tease

requested by @greamxstan
warnings; smut

-

it had been a wild night for george and clay, a night full of drinking and flirting. while the two weren't big drinkers, they still managed to have fun and let loose.

george giggled at clay from across the couch. he hadn't really done anything that funny, it was really just the alcohol messing with his brain. clay cocked a brow as he smirked, catching his bottom lip between his teeth. "what?" clay slurred as he leaned forward. george couldn't help but giggle again, throwing his head back as he laughed.

"you're just—you're—" george cut himself off as he laughed, his head lolling forward into his palms as he continued laughing, feeling as the couch cushion sank from clay moving closer. clay firmly grabbed george's wrists, moving them away from his face.

"i'm what? hmm?" clay said as he laughed, tugging george close. george choked out another laugh as he was tugged onto clay's lap.

"you're drunk!" george said as he wrapped his arms around clay's neck. clay could smell the vodka on george's breath. george could say the same, as they were both heavily intoxicated off of vodka and sprite. "but guess what, i am too!" clay wheezed at george's statement. "what's so funny?" george snapped as his hands snaked up from clay's neck to his face, his hands cupping the blond's jaw.

"nothing!" clay said as he wheezed again. if he was sober, nothing george was saying would be funny, but because of his current situation, everything seemed to be ten times more hilarious.

"shut up." george said as he used one of his hands to cover clay's mouth, the other retreating back to his neck. clay licked george's fingers in an attempt to get him to remove his hand from his mouth.

"make me!" clay said as he laughed, watching george wipe his hand off in disgust. george grinned at the words.

"make you?" the room's vibe drifted from humorous to sexual faster than one could blink, and suddenly george felt flirtatious again.

"mhmm, you heard me." clay said as he bit his bottom lip once more, his hands shakily finding a spot on the brunet's hips. the room was silent for a few seconds as george and clay stared at each other. george swiftly leaned in, placing his lips on top of clay's. clay felt as if he was taking a shot of vodka once their lips connected; the alcohol was so strong on george's lips. the blond pushed aside the bitter taste and parted his lips further, deepening the kiss. his hands shifted from george's hips to under his shirt, settling on his waist.

george's hand snaked up from clay's neck to the crown of his head, tugging at the dirty blond locks. clay hummed as he pulled george even closer, his eyebrows poking up when george let the quietest moan into his mouth. george grinded his hips down into clay's in search of friction, and clay let out a gasp at the movement. blood rushed down to his groin as the kiss went even further, and soon enough clay had an erection. george suddenly grinned into the kiss when the tent in clay's cotton shorts became prominent, and he pulled away for air, the grin still plastered on his face.

"you're hard." george murmured, his hand falling from clay's head to his side, finding its new home on clay's crotch. clay closed his eyes and tilted his head back at the touch, lifting his hips in search of more touch.

"mhmm." clay hummed, eyes snapping back open when george removed his hand. george's eyes were big, and clay could tell he had a question lingering in his mind—and he was almost certain as to what it was. george went with his instincts as he shifted off of clay's lap, laying down on his stomach on the couch next to the blond. clay raised his hips as george tugged at the cotton shorts and boxer briefs, pulling them down to mid-thigh. clay sucked in a breath as his erection popped up, and he didn't let the air out of his lungs as he glanced down at george. the brunet reached out and wrapped his hand around the base, and finally, clay exhaled.

a grin creeped onto george's face for the second time that night as his hand ran from the base all the way up to the tip, reveling in the way clay cursed quietly at the touch. george used his index finger to spread the droplet of pre-cum over clay's tip before running his hand back down to the base. his strokes started out slow, twisting his hand with every stroke. clay seethed when george's pace picked up, one hand landing on george's head, gripping the hair and his other arm draped across the back of the couch.

clay tipped his head back as he felt george's free hand wrap around his erection as well. now, both hands were running up and down, twisting, stopping every few seconds to spread droplets of pre-cum. george's breath fanned over clay's cock. his breath was hot, and it made everything happening even more pleasurable.

"george," clay muttered as his head tipped back forward, watching as george worked. "m'so close, fuck." clay gasped as he raised his hips, eyes squeezing shut as he felt his orgasm approaching. "i'm-im—" but before clay could finish his sentence, george snatched his hands back, sitting up. clay's hand that made a home in the brunet's hair fell down to his side, and clay snapped his head towards george. george was a giggling mess as he quickly got up off the couch, sprinting out from the living room and away from clay. clay quickly pulled up his briefs and shorts, leaping off the couch in an attempt to capture george.

george turned the corner and darted into the two's shared room, but before he could close the door clay caught him, wrapping his arms around george's waist, throwing him over his shoulder.

"let me go!" george said before shrieking as he was tossed onto the queen sized bed, hands being pinned down at the side of his head as clay climbed on top of him.

"you think you're funny?" clay said as he pressed his hips into george's. "hmm?" clay hummed. george remained silent, a blush spread on his cheeks. "if i let you go you're gonna take off your shirt, got it?" george contemplated refusing just to be a pain, but nonetheless he nodded yes. clay's hands freed george as he rose to his knees, stripping himself of his hoodie, shorts, and socks. george laid propped up on his elbows now, shirtless and flustered. without being asked, george sat up and tugged at the waistband of his sweatpants, but clay tugged them off for the older boy.

now the both of them were only in their undergarments, and they were both hot and flustered. george laid back down on the bed, watching as clay tugged off his briefs, discarding them on the floor. he sucked in a breath as his erection sprung up. george watched in admiration, feeling the blood in his body rush downwards. "get up." clay demanded, watching as george raised to his knees. clay took the brunet's spot on the bed, leaning against the headboard. he watching as george tugged his boxers down, dropping them on the comforter. george found a place in clay's lap. their faces were so close again, both could smell the alcohol radiating off their breaths.

clay's hands grabbed george's hips, his nails sinking into the pale skin. george seethed as his thighs parted on clay's lap. clay gasped as george grabbed his cock, lining up with it. both boy's eyes rolled back as george sank down. the brunet's jaw hung slack, placing his hands on clay's shoulders.

"you can't cum unless i say so, got it?" clay slurred out as he snapped his hips up, smiling when a pretty little moan slipped past george's lips. "i said got it?" george frantically nodded as clay snapped his hips up again and again.

"got it! i g-got it!" george said as he fell forward onto the blond's chest. clay gripped the comforter with one hand, the other still on george's hip.

"maybe this'll teach you for t-teasing me like that." clay stuttered out, from both the alcohol and pleasure. george's hands traveled from clay's body to the head board, gripping the frame until his knuckles turned white.

"clay, please, i'm gonna," george panted. "i'm gonna cum, please, let me." george shrieked as he glanced at clay. the blond only nodded, but that was enough for george. he let out a moan as he came, his cum dripping down from his tip. clay was incredibly close as well, he had been the whole time. clay cursed under his breath as he came, grip on george's hip tightening significantly. his thrusts became sloppy and slowed down as he tilted his head back, huffing out.

george winced as he slipped out of clay's grasp and collapsed on the bed next to him, smiling.

"i think we should drink more often."