Alone Time Pt. 2

ship; dnf
warnings; 2k words of smut
requested :)
this is a part 2 to Alone Time, so i suggest you read the first part if you haven't, so this makes sense:)

-

"Can I—" George clears his throat as he motions towards the tent in Dream's pants. "can I like, jerk you off now?" he asks nervously.

Dream grins. "Yeah, but hurry. I'm sure Sapnap is wondering where I am."

Nervously, George shifted towards the center of the bed to allow Dream more space on the mattress.

"If I'm like, terrible at this—you can't make fun of me, okay?" George asked in reassurance.

"George, you won't be terrible at it, just relax. If I could do it, you can too." Dream says as he rests against the headboard of George's bed, the cool wood chilling the back of his neck. "You don't even have to do it if you don't want to—"

"I want to. I really want to, I'm just scared I guess." George said as he moves to sit between Dream's legs, his hands resting on the blond's thighs, inches away from the imprint in his pants.

"Don't be." Dream said as he watched George drag his hands upwards along his thighs, squeezing gently.

Dream swallowed a lump in his throat nervously as he watched George's fingers gently sink into his sweat pant clad thighs.

Undeniably, there had always been something about George. Maybe it was the fact that they had known each other for so long. Maybe it was that knew everything about each other. Or maybe it was the way George brushed off flirtatious banter and played 'hard to get', not only on camera but off of camera, too.

But, finally, Dream had George exactly where he wanted him. And George had Dream where he wanted him, too.

"Quit looking at me like that." George chirped as he toyed with the strings of Dream's sweat pants.

Dream stifled a giggle at George's comment. "Sorry, you just look—you look really nice between my legs."

George felt his cheeks burn scarlet. "You're dumb." he mumbles as he moves his hands upwards, his fingers finally dipping under the waistband of Dream's pants. Dream raised his hips off of the mattress to let George tug his pants down.

Now, Dream's sweat pants rested at mid-thigh and only his boxer briefs stopped George from going any further. George dragged his index finger along the obvious imprint in Dream's briefs.

"George," Dream said through a quiet gasp. "come on, please?" he asked.

George playfully rolled his eyes as he gripped the waistband of Dream's briefs, just like he had with his sweat pants. George pulled them down his thighs, letting them rest by his pants.

Dream bit the inside of his cheek as his cock bobbed against his stomach. Before Dream could ask George to just fucking touch him, George's left hand gently wrapped around his cock, his thumb dragging a bead of pre-cum along his tip.

Dream whined at the touch.

"Was that okay?" George asked as his hand didn't move from Dream's cock.