what do you want to do?

ship; gream
warnings; slight smut, george tops
request from @lilylily2332

-

"So, this is it." George said as he pushed the door open to his room, allowing Dream to be the first in.

"The famous GeorgeNotFound bedroom, huh?" Dream asked as he set his bags down by George's nightstand.

"Mhmm." George hummed as he sat down on his bed, eyes inviting Dream over as well. George leaned back on his hands, eyes staring holes into the side of his friend's head. Dream copied his actions, relaxing back on his hands also. "So, what do you want to do?" George asked.

Dream cocked his head to meet his friend's eyes. He mentally noted how George had been staring at him. The blond shrugged nonchalantly. "What is there to do?"

George shrugged in reply. "I mean, we have options. You could rest if you'd like, but I have other ideas."

"Other ideas?" Dream asked, cheeks flushing at the way George's bottom lip got caught between his teeth. "Like uh, like what?"

George cocked a brow as he tilted his head down, a devilish grin tugging at his lips. "Don't play dumb, Dream." George said. His voice was strong and serious.

"I'm not playing dumb. What do you have in mind?" Dream responded as he straightened up his posture.

"We could.." George trailed off as his hand crept closer to Dream's on the mattress, stopping before their fingers could touch. Dream sucked in a breath as he quickly let their hands touch, lacing their fingers together.

Now George knew it was okay.

George's eyes shot up from their hands to Dream's face in search of any discomfort or worrisome emotions.

Nothing. He looked lost in thought as he stared down at their hands. Had all the flirtatious calls and moments on stream been real? Had their 'jokes' seriously been more than something to entertain the fans? It had been real?

Finally, Dream's eyes rose from their hands to George's face. "Show me what we could do." Dream finally said as he exhaled heavily.

The same devilish grin etched it's way back into George's lips as his hand drew away from Dream's, moving to his thigh instead. "Is that okay?" George asked.

"Yes," Dream murmured as his eyes glanced down George's hand. With permission to go further, George ghosted his tongue over his bottom lip as he leaned in, closing the space between the two of them.

Dream let George press his lips against his own. It wasn't just a small peck, as the two stayed in place for a few moments, but it wasn't a extremely passionate kiss, either. "And that? How was that?" George asked, lips brushing Dream's in the process's

"Perfect." Dream replied as he waited for George to make a further move.

And George did.

He leaned back in and closed the small proximity between them for the second time, grip on Dream's thigh tightening. This time, the kiss wasn't what it was before. Now, George's other hand rested on the side of Dream's neck. Both of their heads were tilted to allow a better angle at each other's lips.

George had medicine-sweet lips that intoxicated Dream more and more by the second, but he didn't care. Now, the two were swapping saliva and George's hand was creeping to the front of Dream's neck, tightening it's grip just as his hand planted on the other boy's thigh had. The kisses were more eager and overwhelming. George could feel Dream's hand slide up the back of his neck and find it's way in his hair, tugging the brunet locks in a gentle fashion.