"That's because I'm more mature than the both of them combined," I said with a smirk, and the boys glared at me.

"Whatever. I'm fine. Just let me go." He said, wanting us to release him from the chains, and Scott got off the hood of the car before helping me down, and we all went over to him as Scott pulled out the key to the chains.

"It's not that we don't trust you." Scott began.

"It's that I don't trust you," Stiles said.

"But after that last full moon..."

"It was one slip-up." He said, and I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, really? A dozen calls to the Sheriff's Department about a "monstrous dog-boy running around the streets of Beacon Hills naked". That's a slip-up? You scared me half to death when you appeared at my window. Stiles almost fell to his death when he rushed into my room with his bat after hearing me scream and tripped over Hartley by accident." I said, reminding him of the memory that's been seared into my brain for over a month. He winced.

"Why were you naked?" Scott asked him curiously.

"It was really hot out that night, okay. Let me go." He asked us again.

"You sure you're okay?" Scott asked him to make sure he would wolf out.

"It won't happen again." He swore.

"You're in complete and total control?"

"Yeah. Complete and total." He said, and Scott proceeded to let him go, the chains falling to the ground as we unwrapped him and unlocked the handcuffs before stuffing them into a bag.

I take my boyfriend's hand and open it to see dried-up blood in his palm and under his nails.

"You are such a little liar," I said, but I wasn't going to rat him out.

"Okay, I'm still struggling." He admitted, and I shook my head, dropping his hand and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"No. You're still learning. Learning control takes time. You'll get the hang of it." I said, and he smiled at me, pulling me closer by my waist.

"Yeah, because I have someone like you as my anchor." He said, leaning in to kiss me, but he didn't get very far.

"Hey! Hands off my sister!" Stiles shouted from in his car, and I look back to glare at him.

"We're dating!" I yelled at him.

"So?!" He yelled back, and I groan in annoyance.

"I hate him," I said, and Liam chuckled at me. "I honestly can't wait for him to go off to college. Because then he can't interrupt us anymore."

"And I am really looking forward to that, but we better go before your brother decides to strand us." He said, and I pull away so he could take my hand, and we went over to the Jeep.

-

I sighed when my brother's car broke down again, but I wasn't even surprised because it's so old, and all he keeps using to fix it is duct tape, so he doesn't have to take it into the shop.

"Again?" I asked him, and he glared at me.

"Shut up!"

"You run out of gas?" My boyfriend asked him.

"No, it's electrical. Probably the alternator again." He said, putting the car in park before he and Scott got out to check it out, raising the hood of the car.

"Don't do anything!" My brother said, telling us not to touch or do anything. But do I listen?

Not at all.