Chapter ten

*next day* Y/n's p.o.v.
Today was the day Raimon goes against Lunar Prime Academy. I was waiting for Shirou to come. It won't take him long to get here. The nurse had already came and gave me the pain killer. I was sketching in the sketch book Shirou gave me. I was also using the pencils and art supplies he got me. I was drawing the whole team of Hakuren along with Kirkwood. I smiled softly as I began to color it. I gave Shirou his light gray hair, and Astuya his bright orange hair. I know that they can play the matches without me. I always knew they could I just hope they'll want to play with me again. We may have another striker on the team but I know they still care about me. My door was opened and Shirou stepped inside. I put my sketch book and art supplies away and smiled at him. Hey Y/n ready to head to the stadium? He asked. I nodded yeah let's get going, I replied. He handed me my crutches and I started to stand up with his help and gave my one crutch at a time. Just then father stepped into the room. Y/n let me take an x ray you may not need your crutches anymore you should be able to walk again. He said. The nurse brought in the x ray machine and they started to x ray my legs. Well there's no cracks and the holes have closed up completely. I smiled. However, he started off. Your legs appear to have healed strangely,be said. Yours legs where the holes were must have made those parts of your legs healed slightly inward. He said. But you should be okay but will study the x rays farther and see if we can find something out to make them right, he said. But you should still be able to walk just fine but will discuss about you playing soccer again later. He said. Now have fun, he said. We left the hospital and made our way to the stadium.
*at the stadium*
We stepped into the stadium and sat not to far to the front but not to far to the back. Welcome to the last road of the tournament! The announcer said. This match is between Lunar Prime Academy and Raimon jr.high! The announcer said. The crowed began to cheer. Hey Fubuki,Y/n, we heard a voice we turned our head to see Endou,Shuuya,Kidou, Kazemaru and some of the others. They say beside us. Endou and the others still didn't know about my legs only Shuuya and Shirou did. I'm going to have to tell them later just not yet. We looked down at the field and both teams started to step into the pitch. But I was worried about how this match will play out especially after that happened to Pole Star.
The match begins
Lunar prime academy had the kick off. Let's use Omega Melstrum, on of the other players said. Right let's go, Nosaka said. Omega Melstrum Phase one! Nosaka said. Then the tactic began. Hazaki ran and tried to take the ball from Nosaka. He was successful. Hazaki, Asuto murmered. Nosaka ran up and stole the ball back. Hey Hiazaki, Nosaka said, that play you made was to rough. The started to ram into each other with Nosaka still having possession of the ball. He shot the ball and Hiazaki and hit him in the face. An eye for an eye isn't that right Haizaki, he said as he ran forward. They did Omega Maelstrom once more. Phase one! It's here the same attack Lunar Prime Academy  used against Pole Star! The announcer shouted. Phase two! Phase three! Nosaka finished it off and Raimon hit the ground. Nosaka scored the first point for Lunar Prime the whole stadium fell silent. Now that's it, Nosaka said. We're not done yet, Asuto said as one by one the Raimon players got to their feet. What? All of Lunar Prime Academy questioned. How are they still standing? Nosaka questioned. I won't fall for the same trick twice, Haizaki said. What? Nosaka asked. I made a cushion of air as well fell while you were busy finishing your tactic, Haizaki said. They made it passed Omega Maelstrom what do you we now, on of the midfielders questioned. Now we don't have to use Omega Maelstrom. Nosaka replied. Captain, the midfielder said surprised by the response. Nosaka wasn't trying to give us the important data on the Laura Prime players he wanted us to know more about Omega Maelstrom. I think he's trying to start to change his ways, Hairu said. Alright it's our turn now, Gounji said but Nosaka stole the ball right as he said that. No not quite, Nosaka said. Is this all you got your starting to bore me, Hiazaki said. Let's show them our real power. Sword and Shield! Nosaka said. I won't let you, Haizaki said. Nosaka got passed Haizaki and the defense. Right before he was about to shoot Asuto stole the ball. I got it, Asuto said. How did you get passed us? Nosaka questioned. Isn't it obvious? Asuto questioned. I simply played football with all eleven of us, one of the Neno finished his sentence. Lunar Prime Academy had seemed to have control of the game but now Raimon is making their way forward. They made it passed our offense with all of them playing and acting accordingly trust me their coach had nothing to do with this, Nosaka replied. Now the data we have is useless they have involved during the course of game, Nosaka said. Alright let's do it, Asuto says. Yeah, Basle and Gounji said. Haizaki has possession of the ball. Nosaka charged into him throwing him off a little. Haaaaaaa, both of them yelled. Uh, Nosaka said as his eyes widen because of the pain that shot threw his head due to the tumor he has. He rolled as the ball went out of bounds. Oh No Nosaka Yuuma can't seem to get to his feet. He was helped off the field. Nosaka you can't play like this. Anna said has she bent down beside him. No I have to play to the end of all of this was a waist of time I won't be taken out of the match I have to play till the end. He replied while struggling with the pain. After a minute or two the pain stopped and he sat up. Nosaka know this I'll stand beside you and be there until the end, Anna said. He nodded and started to run back into the pitch.
The match continues:
Four of the players got in boxed Hairu. He smirked. Cold snap, he said and passed the ball. Fire ball storm, Basle and Asuto said and shot the ball. I'll stop it, Dusk said. Lunar Eclipse! He called and went to stop the ball. Wait Dusk that's not a shot, Nosaka said. Huh?he said. Mansaku kicked the ball made a goal. Now the score was one to one. I'm sorry Nosaka I let them get passed me, Dusk said. It's alright, Nosaka replied. We knew they wouldn't be that easy to beat they made it this far for a reason, Nosaka replied. Let's keep going, he said. Right, Dusk said. But Nosaka be careful Hiazaki's hatred grows stronger and stronger each time. I'm going to end things with him here we will be the ones to win, Nosaka said. The match continued and Nosaka had the ball once again. I will defeat you over and over, Haizaki said and charged at the two of them charged at each other once more. Haizaki stole the ball once more. Oh man these two are going to kill each other, Hairu said. Clam down Haizaki, Mansaku said. We know how you feel but you can't play this match on your own, the team finished each other's statement. Gounji shot the ball but failed. Then Mansaku got the ball and was face to face with one of the midfielders. Sparky Spin, he said and got the ball back in Raimon's possession. Short circuit! One of the midfielders said and made it passed one of Lunar primes midfielders.  Stay focused and give it your all, Nosaka said. One of the midfielders for Lunar Prime stole the ball.  Twister trap, Cliff said and stole the ball. Basle did his own special move and did a sign to Gouenji. He smiled at that. They've done well, Fubuki said. Yeah they have, you replied as the match continued. What will Lunar Prime do now will they're emperor show his true colors? The announcer asked. I'll show you the true power of Lunar Prime Academy, Nosaka said. He charged towards Raimon's goal. Royal Lancer, he said and shot the ball. His vision began to blur as he watch Raimon. What is the scales of Ares really? He asked. I'll know by the end of the match I have to stay on the field until this is over. He said. Haizaki was in front of him. I won't lose I will beat the scales of Ares and avenge Faith, he thought staring at Nosaka. Hey Nosaka, Hazaki that kind of Football just now is it fun? Asuto asked approaching the two. Hmm what? They questioned turning and facing him. Your plays were so rough they were almost foul plays. He said. You don't know the first thing about us, Nosaka said. Your right I don't, I don't what drives the two of you like this. But I do know that this type of Football is wrong you should feel happy when you play football and play with your teammates no matter if you win or lose all that truly matters is that you have fun, Asuto said. The two of them already walked away. The match continued. Both teams gave it there all. Royal Lancer! Nosaka said. Sandra stopped the ball. Raimon scored the last point right before the match was over. In the end Raimon won. This was the end of one threat but a new one was on the rise and a new Journey began.
End