Chapter three

The start of the scrimmage (practice match) Astuya's p.o.v.
The whistle blew and we had the kick off. Y/n started the kick off with me. I ran forward with the ball and then passed it to Shirou. He continued making the way forward and then Gouenji and one of the other Merdock triplets ran beside him and tried to steal the ball from him. Y/n, he said and passed the ball to her. Got it, she said and connected with the pass. She ran forward two of Kirkwood's defenders went to take the ball from her. They both went to slid one of the left and one on the right. They slid to earlier and their cleats smashed into the sides of her legs. AHHHHHH, she screamed and fell to the ground. Y/N, everyone yelled and ran over to her. Her brother and Shirou along with me we're the first to reach her. Y/n are you okay? Shirou asked as he bent down beside Gouenji next to Y/n. They helped her sit up. We took off her cleats and pulled down her socks. There were three indents on each of her legs. And her legs were not in the right position. Gouenji and Shirou both pressed gently on her legs causing her to scream again she was in tears at this point. We're taking her to the hospital, Coach said. We all nodded. We're coming with you Gouenji said. The rest of Kirkwood's team nodded in agreement. Fine let's go. Gouenji you'll carry her seeing she is your sister and your most likely the one she'd want to be carried by anyway, he said. Gouenji nodded and lifted Y/n up gently.
Y/n's p.o.v.
Shuuya lifted me up. My head was resting against his shoulder. I got you Y/n, he said and I nodded. With that we headed to the hospital.
On the bus:
I was beside Shuuya and Shirou. My legs were up to try and keep them level. I was leaning against Shuuya. Y/n were really sorry because of us your hurt, the two defenders said. I shook my head and grunted, its not your fault things happen sometimes that you can't control, I said. I knew they still felt bad. After a few minutes we were at the hospital. Shuuya lifted me up and carried me inside the team was behind while the coach was in front of us. A nurse walked up to us. Can I help you lot? She asked the coach nodded and spoke. The girl being carried there was injured during a practice match, he said. Y/n-sama Shuuya-sama, she said. We both nodded. Then she called a doctor down to look. The doctor was mine and Shuuya's father. Y/n what happened? He asked. I was injured during a practice match we were having between Kirkwood and Alpine, I said he lifted my legs I hissed. Well let's get you an hospital room and take a look will do a few x rays and other examinations, he said. We nodded Shuuya lifted me again and we headed down the halls and into an hospital room.
In the hospital room:
Shuuya set me down gently on the hospital bed. After a few minutes a nurse came in with an x ray machine and lined it up with my legs. Father was beside her. Both legs are cracked and the cracks reach up to each hole from the three spike holes on each leg, he said. But we can't give you the surgery required. Your legs were injured in the way that if we gave you the surgery and they tried to fix the spiked holes it could cause the cracks to go all of way up and down your leg, he said. It will take time to heal but they will heal we just don't know how well yet, he said. I sighed and nodded. After that was said everyone left expect Shirou,Astuya, and Shuuya. I was staring at my legs lost in thought. Y/n you okay? Shuuya asked I sighed and nodded. I don't want to have to give up soccer not like this, I whispered. Y/n no matter what happens we will stand beside you know that always, Shirou said. Yeah I know I said softly. I thank you for that, I said and smiled sadly at them. You three should head home though even though it Saturday tomorrow your going to exhaust yourselves. They gave me the look they said the didn't want to. But then they sighed softly and nodded. We'll come and see you tomorrow then, Shuuya said. I nodded. They left the room and I fell asleep.
End