A/n

Me:Hey guys!
Inazuma eleven Ares /Orion cast: Hey minna and Cassey senpai!
Me: okay so he reason there is an A/n here is because there's a few things the reader needs to know. So here ya go. Guys would you like to do the honors?
Hussite Technics: Fire Tornado, Fire and ice strike: blue and red flames circle around the ball as ice covers it and you kick it a wolf and dragon fallow behind it. Baksute screw, Fire ball storm, Ice blizzard : a wolf appears behind you as it howls, a blizzard forms and blocks the goal keepers and players vision and the ground becomes ice and crashes into the goal.
I/E/Areas/Orion cast: yeah sure Cassey-Senpai
Gouenji:positions forward and defense
Fubuki: number Jersey (11 current) Inazuma Japan jersey number (still 11)
Kidou: age 14
Kazemaru: nicknames (flame girl) by friends and family (ace striker) by her schools Female Flame striker/ Flame striker by other soccer teams and her coach
Astuya: family: brother (Gouenji Shuuya) little sister (Gouenji Yuuka) and her father
Me: appears: same height as Gouenji. One red eye and one blue eye. Casual clothes (t-shirt, zip up hoodie, Black tenni shoes, blue jeans, has a bracelet with flames going around it and has her family's names on it. Also has a necklace with a red outer edge of a flame and blue in the middle. Has blond hair with red and blue strikes in it.
Me:there's one last thing you guys need to know as well. I am making another story that will connect to this one. I am going to end this one at the end of Ares and then the next story starts up for Orion but I'm going to work on it and this one at the same time if I can. Okay till the next time guys for the first chapter.