Chapter two

*Next day*
Shirou's p.o.v.
I opened my eyes slowly. I sat up and smiled softly thinking back to what I said when I talked Y/n last night. There was a knock on my door. What's up Astuya? I asked as my brother closed my bed room door behind him. Why did you decided to agree to the practice match against Kirkwood? He asked. Well they are a strong team right? I asked. Yes but there's more to it then that isn't there? He asked. And what do you mean by that? I asked. You did it so Y/n could she her brother again right? He asked. I smiled and nodded. They don't get to see each other much anymore, I said. He sighed yeah guess your right. Then we saw a shadow outside my window it was Y/n. WHITE FANG! She yelled and shot the ball into the net. She's strong,Astuya mumbled. Yeah your right she is, I said and smiled. Ne bro I have a question for you, he said. I turned and faced him. Do you like Y/n, he asked. Of course I do she's a great friend and person, I said and he shook his head. No not like that I mean more then a friend I mean do you have a crush on her, he asked. I felt my face heat up at the question. What gives you that idea, I blurted. Because your blushing right now you can't hide it from me bro, he said and smirked as he pointed at me. Well we should get dressed we have our practices match against Kirkwood today, I said. He nodded and left my room. I sighed and got dressed into my Hakuren soccer uniform. Astuya and Y/n were already waiting at the door for me. Lets go, I said they nodded and we made our way to the school.
At the school Y/n's p.o.v.
We were waiting for coach. I was talking to Samoka and Astuya was talking to Shirou. After a few more minutes coach arrived. Okay guys let's get going, he said. We nodded and got on the bus and made our way to Kirkwood jr. high. I can't wait to see Shuuya again and maybe even Yuuka, I thought as I smiled softly looking out the window.
At Kirkwood on the soccer field: Shirou's p.o.v.
As we began to warm up I saw Y/n couldn't help but smile and I couldn't blame her. I would smile like that to if I seeing my brother or sister for the first time in a long time. After we warmed up I walked over to her. Hey Y/n, I said and she smiled at me, hey Shirou. You can go over and say high to Gouenji and Yuuka, I said she smiled. Seriously? She asked with excitement. I nodded and smiled brightly at her. She bowed and ran over to where her brother and sister were.
With Shuuya,you and Yuuka,: Y/n's p.o.v.
I ran over to where Shuuya and Yuuka were. Hey Shuuya hey Yuuka, I said and smiled at them. Nee-San Yuuka cheered as she jumped me and hugged me tightly. I missed you Nee-San, she said. Missed you too Yuuka, I replied. After she hugged me I hugged Shuuya. I missed you Shuuya, I said softly. I missed you too Y/n, he said. Well guess we should get ready for our next matches huh? I asked. Yeah we won't lose to pole star, he said. And we won't lose to Raimon, I said. Well let's see how you've improved sis, he said. I nodded and smiled at him. Then Astuya called my name. Come on the match it going to start, he said. I nodded and high fived Yuuka and Shuuya and then headed over to the rest of the team. Let's see what happens, I said and the match began.
End of chapter two next is the practice match.