Chapter one

Y/n's p.o.v.
I was at practices with Shirou and the others. We were getting ready for our match with Raimon. Hey minna, our manager called out. Hey Mia what's up? I asked. Kirkwood has a request for you, she said. We looked at her. They want to have a practice match with you before your match against Raimon next week. She said. We all looked at Shirou sense he was captain it was his decision as long as the coach had a ready approved and or approves it. He smiled. Yeah sure let's do it, he says. We all cheered. Ne Y/n aren't you Gouenji's twin sister, Atsuya asked. I nodded and smiled softly. Yeah I haven't seen him in awhile, I said. Well you'll get to see him when we have a practice match with them right? Shirou asked. Yeah guess your right I said as I glanced down at my wrist. I smiled softly as I thought back about when Yukka gave me this bracelets for my birthday two years ago.
Flash back
Hey nee-San I have something for you, she said and walked up to me. She handed me a small box with flames on it. I opened it and it was a bracelet with all of our names on it. I smiled softly. Thanks Yukka it's beautiful, I said as Shuuya helped but it on my wrist. I hugged Yuuka and then Shuuya gave me the necklace. I placed it on my neck and then hugged both of them and father took a picture. He gave me a photo album there were even pictures of when our mother was still alive and even the last one before she passed away.
End of flash back
Okay minna let's get ready for the practice match against Kirkwood jr. Shirou says. We nodded and continued to practice. I can't wait to see you again Shuuya. I thought as we continued to practice. After a few minutes Shirou called out. Okay minna that's enough for today. We nodded and went to the dressing rooms and changed into our school clothes.
At the gate:
I was walking to the gate when I saw a figure with spiky gray hair. Shirou? I asked and walked up to him. He smiled at me. Hey Y/n, he said. What are you still doing here Shirou? I asked. I was waiting for you I wanted to walk you back home, he said. But Shirou I don't live with my brother and the others I live in the school dorms actually right now but I go snow boarding sometimes or even ice staking at times, I replied. Well would you like to come back to my place? He asked. It's just me and Astuya but we wouldn't mind if you stayed with us, he said. I blushed slightly at that. Um yeah sure, I said. Great then let's go, he said and grabbed my hand and started to run.
At shirou's house:
Astuya I'm home, he called out and Astuya walked into the room. Nii-San why is she here? He asked. I wanted her to stay with us. He said. She lives in the dorms right now and she doesn't go around with her brother and sister much so I thought she could stay here then she wouldn't be lonely. He said. Astuya smiled, I don't see why not I don't have a problem with it, he said. Atigatos you two, I said. They smiled, no problem, they said in unison. That night I slept in the guest bedroom it was across from Shirou's room. Astuya's room was beside mine. There was a knock on my door, I walked over to my door and opened it. It was Shirou. Hey Shirou what's up? I asked. Tomorrow we decided is when will have our practice match against Kirkwood joiner high. I nodded. Okay, I said. well I guess we should get to sleep huh? He asked. Yeah guess so, I said. Shirou turned to the door and opened it. Oh and Y/n one more thing, he said and turned around and faced me smiling. I'm really glad we met, he said. I nodded. Yeah me too Shirou me too, I said and with that he went back to his room. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.
End of chapter one